F1 Games

Best simulation of ERS in a racing game

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FJBH10
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been lookikg around to try and find a game with proper F1 ERS simulation (Change deployment rate / harvest rate etc).

So far the best thing I’ve found is the 2015 Mclaren-Honda in iRacing but do you guys know any others?

FJBH10

Adam Blocker
    Participant

As far as I know the one in iRacing is the only one where you can make all of the adjustments that drivers/teams can in real life. I don’t race it but it has to be a full time job to set that car up for individual tracks with the amount of fine tuning that can be done.

Craig Woollard
    Participant

Apparently the Ferrari SF15-T in Assetto Corsa’s Red Pack is really good, but I have not tried it. I’m going on word of mouth.

I don’t believe rFactor/rF2’s game engine is able to do stuff like that, and these things don’t exist (as far as I know) in F1 2016, annoyingly.

FJBH10
    Participant

I might try the Assetto Corsa one, looks pretty good. Would be cool if F1 2017 had proper ERS controls, maybe instead of rich and lean etc we could have different deployment modes and a battery level that slowly regenerated that we had to manage and balance through the race.

FJBH10
    Participant

Bought Assetto Corsa for the SF-15T and its amazing, a real insight into what goes on behind the scenes during a race.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.