F1 Games

Codemasters’ F1 2013

This topic contains 133 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by  andae23 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 134 total)
  • Author

Oli Peacock
    Participant

Paulocreed
    Participant

I wonder if they’re going to add the FIA telemetry glitch as a new feature for F1 2013? :P

R.J. O’Connell
    Participant

Thinking of some scenarios for an “F1 Moments 2013” mode:
    Australia: As Raikkonen, set the fastest lap of the race on old tyres OR As Sutil, defend as many places as you can on rapidly-wearing options
    Malaysia: Some re-enactment of the Red Bull drama (either as Webber or Vettel), OR As Rosberg, catch and pass Hamilton [without running out of fuel]
    China: As Vettel, try to get on the podium in the last 4 laps after pitting for options at the end
    Bahrain: As Perez, overtake Alonso and Webber in the closing laps, OR as Di Resta, hold off Grosjean

DaveF1
    Participant

Good idea R.J, here are my scenarios;

Australia: As Giedo van der Garde break as many front wings as possible during the wet Q1. Bonus points if you also break ones left for Pic.

Malaysia: As Webber, do the infamous ‘Webber-chop’ on Seb down the pit straight to make sure he doesn’t pass you for the lead. Bonus points if you ‘accidentally’ stuff him into the wall.

China: As Gutierrez take out as many drivers into the hairpin as you possibly can. However you loose points if you take out Hulkenberg or Perez so be careful!

Bahrain: Playing as the FIA telemetry system, open Alonso’s DRS where you find most amusing and try and get points for cool drifts or massive wrecks!

tmekt
    Participant

@davef1

The last one :DDD hahaha

fangio85
    Participant

@davef1, made me lol. The scenario idea isn’t new, it was one of my favourite features of f1 world grand prix way back on n64. It had a ‘challenge mode’ which was exactly what has been described, scenarios from the previous (’97) season, like trying to win fairly as schumacher at jerez. It also had a cool feature where in the season mode, when you set it up at the start (no. of laps, damage, assists etc.), you had the option to turn on “’97 events”, which would replicate how every driver performed at every race, and also how the cars performed, where reliability is concerned. That game also had full set up customization, full damage, flags, real time variable weather, and much more. It also worked properly with few bugs.

fangio85
    Participant

..oh you could also “play” as the television cameraman lol, choosing which driver to focus on at any given time, which was the most boring feature of any game ever lmao. Seriously though, look up f1 world grand prix on you tube, the graphics look hateful these days, but watch it from the perspective of a young 12 year old f1 fanatic back in 98 and you will see how revolutionary it was as far as console racing games go :)

Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

More news coming soon:

HoolyF1
    Participant

Announcement is tomorrow!

Oli Peacock
    Participant

Anonymous

I’m not sure if I’ll get this one or just wait for F1 2014, GT6 is a higher priority for me…

ShaneB457
    Participant

the_sigman
    Participant

1987 Williams!! In Jerez probably.

the_sigman
    Participant

the_sigman
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 134 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.