Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 4 days, 23 hours ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

Collantine Cup the Fourth

This topic contains 316 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of supernicebob supernicebob 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 317 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of electrolite
    electrolite
    Participant

Just awesome. Super competitive field this year, even more than Season 2. Red Bull Ridgy-Didge Racing looking strong as usual. Ish.

Profile photo of supernicebob
    supernicebob
    Participant

Hai guyz,
    Seeing as I’ve just installed the game right now after enough pints to be not entirely sure on the exact number I’ve had, and have lost at least 30 mins practice time by reading the OP, I’m just totally super confident about this season. Finally, in the Vodafone McLaren-Mercedes MP4-28, I truly have a technical package worthy of my skill set and no excuses to not get on the podium. I look forward to achieving new heights in bizarre and embarrassing online racing mishaps over the coming months.

I very much like the opening video, although I am concerned about the number of McLaren crashes featured in it. There are not nearly enough.

Profile photo of shyguy1992
    shyguy1992
    Participant

That OP. That video. Magnificent!

Profile photo of ed24f1
    ed24f1
    Participant

Great intro, looking forward to the first race tomorrow night!

Profile photo of electrolite
    electrolite
    Participant

Fun Fact: A keen music producer, Electrolite’s debut album outsold Jaime Alguersuari’s first LP by a ratio of 3:1.

#badcollantinecupstats

Profile photo of David-A
    David-A
    Participant

I’ll try my best to record.

Profile photo of ed24f1
    ed24f1
    Participant

Is the safety car turned on?

Nope. Visual damage only.

How is everyone feeling ahead of the opening round tomorrow? I’m not looking too great, I have to admit. :/

Profile photo of Lucas Wilson
    Lucas Wilson
    Participant

Looking forward to watching it :-)

Profile photo of Silverkeg
    Silverkeg
    Participant

Oh wow! I suppose I better umm… Actually buy the game :/ This is going to go well

Also I love the Op and my team! we will dominate those 9th and 10th positions :p

supernicebob
    Participant

It feels like you can attack the kerbs a bit more in this game, and it seems to work better with the DFGT wheel (finally).

Bob confirmed for podium.

supernicebob
    Participant

Ha. We’ll see about that one. I’m still 3.5s off the pace in the time trial…

Profile photo of Slr
    Slr
    Participant

I have no idea how I’ll fare tomorrow, I guess I’m looking okay.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I predict that I’ll continue my firm from last season. Feeling a lot more comfortable in this game, though I really have no idea how I’ll get on.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 317 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.