Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 4 hours, 37 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

Collantine Cup the Fourth

This topic contains 316 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of supernicebob supernicebob 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 317 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bradley Downton
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

@commonmonsoon – I feel awful watching that video. I never did any of that as you saw it but still can’t help but feel I could have avoided it somehow :/

If you’re behind me in Brazil and by letting you through my standing in the Championship won’t change I’ll pull aside! :)

Profile photo of Common Monsoon
    Common Monsoon
    Participant

@Bradley13 I think the best way to ensure we can race fairly despite the UK/Australia problem is to be extra cautious around those who are on the other side of the world. If you’re planning a defensive move, maybe try making it as soon as you get onto the straight even if it appears as though the person behind is too far back (chances are they’re already alongside) and you feel it’s too early to make a move. The main problem was that you probably saw me coming in your mirrors so decided to move across the track but from my perspective I was already alongside/ahead. It’s not ideal, but it’s the only real workaround I’ve found.

Test post, please ignore.

EDIT: Since I can’t delete this post, have a GIF of a cat chasing a laser.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

Excited and nervous now! Can’t wait for Sunday. I hope it’s a clean – as clean as is possible when Brits and Aussies race each other online – fight!

Profile photo of electrolite
    electrolite
    Participant

I think I’m just about over missing Monza for no good reason at all… and excited to see Season 4 out with a good result. Looking to get in amongst the championship contenders and stir things up a little.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@electrolite – as long as it’s in front of Jamie and behind me that’s fine ;)

Profile photo of electrolite
    electrolite
    Participant

@bradley13

Actually, screw what I said. I’d rather just be in front of you all.

Profile photo of In_Silico
    In_Silico
    Participant

Sorry I wont be there this Sunday. Thanks for including me in your championship.. just a pity that I couldn’t attend more races due to my internet making it impossible. Have a fun race.

Profile photo of JamieFranklinF1
    JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Bradley13 – For that you’d have to be in front of me first ;)

Common Monsoon
    Participant

Very thoughtful of you to remind me I’m not in contention, Geoff.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

24 hours to go…

I’m tempted to make this last round a double points race, just for lolz.

Common Monsoon
    Participant

Yeah, but what if someone like @Electrolite won the championship? He totally doesn’t deserve that opportunity.

Yeah, but the TV ratings would go through the roof.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 317 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.