F1 Games

F1 2012 Game – Car Setup and Hotlap Videos

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ben

Hey guys,
    First time poster here so go easy on me!

If you play F1 2012 then I think you guys might be interested in my Setup Guide Series on my Youtube Channel, on there I have Car Setups for EVERY track, in the dry and almost for every track in the wet. The Setups I make work on all game modes, Career, Time trial and Online, So I hope you enjoy them! I also put out Online Races from League Races and Career Mode.

My Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/tiametmarduk1?feature=mhee

My F1 2012 Setup Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ5EhKDQsI_CNBRwCpbZw25nXiE_DSXmZ

Thanks for your time, I look forward to being an active member on this Forum!
    Tiametmarduk.

the_sigman
    Participant

Great, great, great job. Subbed.

Ben

Thanks man, Means alot!

Oli Peacock
    Participant

@tiametmaduk pls could you check out this vid and tell me how to improve it. Im at 142 subs and am striving to get more. As you are at 2,000+, you may know a few tricks ;)

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@tiametmarduk I’ve seen your videos before – they’re pretty good. What console do you play on?

the_sigman
    Participant

@maddogmolloy Xbox 360. I recognised it from the Afroleague participants, and some messages during the video.

Ben

@Ollie – Do you have Twitter? Use that as an effective tool to promote your videos, build an audience by interacting with people, other than that theres not much else I can say really, its really down to luck as to whether your videos will feature in searches. Btw are you from ARL?

@Maddog
    – yeah I’m on Xbox, I wouldnt mind being on both consoles when the new generation ones hit the public but hopefully it will happen :D

Little_M_Lo
    Participant

@tiametmarduk could you give us tips and guides on how adapt to each track quickly? im struggling even with your setups on some circuits

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.