F1 Games

F1 2016 F1 Fanatic Championship

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    WheelToWheel
    Participant

Hey everyone,

F1 2016 has been a very good game and has got me excited to play. I remember back in F1 2013 or F1 2014 there was an f1 fanatic championship and I think it would be great to start again. I have a PS4 so maybe we will start in that console but I’m open to expanding it into Xbox and PC. If anybody wants to sign up please let me and if anybody nows can you inform me who ran the series last time

Bradley Downton
    Participant

I ran one last time, and would be well up for a championship if we could spark enough interest. Sadly the lack of interest was the reason it collapsed in the past.

Alex
    Participant

I’d be well up for this, although I have no idea how good I’d be, but it’s all for fun so yeah why not!

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

Agreed with @Bradley13, he ran a great Championship last time, but it really died out towards the end.

Though if any game is going to revitalise it, it will be this one, as it’s definitely the best addition so far.

Alex
    Participant

Agree there @jamiefranklinf1 I’ve not enjoyed an F1 game this much since F1 2006

I guess I could always resurrect the Collantine Cup at long last…

David-A
    Participant

I would be interested as well.

Craig Woollard
    Participant

I may be interested if it’s on PC and doesn’t interfere with my other commitments…

minnis
    Participant

I’m up for this (On PS4). I doubt I’ll be any good though!

Red
    Participant

I may get this for the ps4, does anyone know if with a pre-owned copy, if need to buy an online pass yhing like you had to with 10 if you bought it pre-owned?

BrawnGP
    Participant

Im up for this. As it happens I ordered the game a few hours ago. I was in a championship with some guys here before but it was a few years back… Bradleys name rings a bell.
    BrawnGP

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello folks :) Writing here to let you know that the Nemesis Online Racing Leagues (NORL) series, running online leagues on PlayStation systems since 2010, still have 6 vacancies on the F1 2016 championship entry list. The season will be starting on November 20th on PlayStation4 and maximum fairness and clean driving is required and guaranteed from everyone who has a seat in there. You can visit NORL website https://nemesisonlineracingleagues.wordpress.com/category/f1-2016/ for further infos and add me as friend on PS4 (account named NemesisRacing) if you want to get into our pre-season tests to assess drivers and select the final 6 people that will complete our grid for our 7th consecutive year of league racing on F1 games from Codemasters. Previous seasons have always provided great racing from the first round to the last one, with committed and clean drivers only, the most realistic settings and a friendly community where to speak about races (both virtual and real) and share opinions and thoughts. We have built strong friendships throughout the years and having a group of professional drivers to race against does make a difference when willing to play online and have some proper fun. Hope you guys will be interested, looking forward to hear from you.

PS: I have seen references to the Collantine Cup, maybe a cool idea could be to merge efforts and gather together with former Collantine Cup drivers and bring back a top level F1 online league to F1Fanatic in a sort of partnership between the NORL series and the F1Fanatic community, much like Apex Online Racing (AOR) did with Autosport.com, let me know your thoughts too @keithcollantine

Anonymous
    Inactive

EDIT: Apex Online Racing set up a partnership with Project CARS the game, not Autosport.com

http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/project-cars-official-partnership.12060/

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Nemesisracing – I think personally I’d be more inclined towards the collantine cup. Unless the series are decided to be merged.

My only concern is the ‘realistic’ settings. If that means traction off etc, then it wouldn’t interest me. A lot of the drivers I’ve raced with use a variety of settings and different aids etc

Anonymous
    Inactive

Speaking of “realistic settings” I refer to full 2016 calendar, dynamic weather, simulation damage, safety car etc. I am not speaking of driving assists, which are going to be free.

Settings & Rules

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.