F1 Games

F1 Fanatic GT5 Track Day Challange

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SteveMovieVoice
    Participant

As us GT5 players/racers/drivers know, the online part of the game inst exactly, well, streamlined with its no option for invites, forcing you to send messages to you friends to tell them which race to join. This thread is to collect us all and try to set up a multiplayer area of our own where we could race seriously or just drive around a circuit setting fast times(hence a track day). There we can see who has the best car, who’s tuned it to perfection and best of all, to see who is the best driver.

PSN: SC92

Stephen Jones
    Participant

PSN: iamsa8

i’ll be free for cutting some laps..

why oh why am i posting on christmas day??

ed24f1
    Participant

I think if you are all PSN friends, you can create your own private lounge through the Community section (below GT Life).

I haven’t tested this yet.

Anyway, I would be interested in this

PSN – ed24f1

lamo2802
    Participant

And so would I…

PSN – lamo2741

jonnyw360f1
    Participant

I’ll be happy to join in, I need a bit of practice in the faster cars first though! ;P

SteveMovieVoice
    Participant

oops, sorry spelt Challenge wrong. Ive only just noticed and I cant change it. Anyone interested in a race?

Dan Thorn
    Participant

I’m up for a race! PSN: DanThorn

SteveMovieVoice
    Participant

Ive just set up a new game, try and find it, good luck. F1F GT5 TRACK DAY is the name.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

I can’t find it, silly online mode.

SteveMovieVoice
    Participant

Very silly. I cant get back online, it says network offline. may just be my pathetic internet, but its still stupid.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

Strange. Today is the first time I’ve actually had a poke around the online and it’s pretty clunky.

SteveMovieVoice
    Participant

Very clunky. I didnt think it was going to be that bad.

SteveMovieVoice
    Participant

Incidentaly, is there any way that I can make alterations to the title. Its only 1 letter thats wrong, and I cant find anywhere to change it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.