F1 Games

F1 Fanatic GT5 Track Day Challenge

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SteveMovieVoice
    Participant

I’ll start a new thread for this, as a rather major spelling mistake was in the title, and the old thread has dropped so far down the lists.

As us GT5 players/racers/drivers know, the online part of the game inst exactly, well, streamlined with its no option for multiple invites, forcing you to send messages to your friends to tell them which race to join. This thread is to collect us all and try to set up a multi player area of our own where we could race seriously or just drive around a circuit setting fast times(hence a track day). There we can see who has the best car, who’s tuned it to perfection and best of all, to see who is the best driver.

The name of the room should normally be: F1F GT5 Track Day, or something along those lines. Let people know on here, or by PS3 messaging about a game you have set up just for your fellows F1F’s.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

I’ve just created one: It’s called ‘F1F Track Day’. My PSN is DanThorn. Anyone feel free to add me and join if you like – I’ll be on for the next couple of hours.

SteveMovieVoice
    Participant

If anyones interested, ive set up a new room, F1F GT5 TRACK DAY. Find it or add me (SC92) and join my room.

bienc
    Participant

Do these rooms stay on even after you log off?

I’ll probably try finding this tonight. Anyone feel free to add me @ PSN: BienCPC

Arrrang
    Participant

Feel free to add me see you online guys!
    PSN: Arrrang

Browny
    Participant

Please add me too I have GT5 & F1 2011, very clean racer too.
    PSN: brownyaus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.