F1 Games

F1 Fanatic iGP Manager league

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Nic Morley
    Participant

Official F1 Fanatic league for iGP Manager. Feel free to join!

Nic Morley
    Participant

Hey all!

Some of you may know about the new iGP Manager game launched on the internet. It is free to play; however you get more stuff if you do. FYI, I don’t pay. If you don’t know the game it basicly is where you have the freedom to create your own team. Drivers, team staff, research and dev, sponsors etc are all things you will have fun with.

I have set up a league named ‘F1F Grand Prix Series’. If anoyhone has am propsal of another name feel free to share :)

It is password protect to ensure we only get members from this site in the league. Only 16 people may join; as that is the limit. If we get enough interest then perhaps we could have divisions. Though I like the idea of a one league series.

I found the game a bit confusing at first. However the set out is pretty straight forward. I have gotten use to the layout and am finding it very enjoyable to play. Those who are interested have a think about it. If you do sign up to iGP manager have fun with it!

My team is named Morley Racing. Daniel Han from Austria and Remi Lambert from France. I have a Cosworth engine and Bridgestone tyres ( however in the game are written a lot differently).

– The first race of seventeen will start on the 20th of March.
    – Race are run on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturays and Mondays.
    – The password is “bluefgreen1”.

Hope to see some interested! :)

http://www.igpmanager.com

Puffy
    Participant

I’ve signed up. Hopefully my rookie season will go well.
    Just to clarify since the details are not as apparent in the original post:
    League: F1F Grand Prix Series
    Password: bluefgreen1

http://www.igpmanager.com/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can I join more than one league?

Puffy
    Participant

Can I join more than one league?

AFAIK, you can only be in one league at a time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmmmmm… Well if more people sign up to that one then I will but otherwise I am quite happy with the one I am in.

Nic Morley
    Participant

Thanks Puffy, so now we have 3 teams in the league. First race on the 20th so more time for people to join :)

Also when people sign up could you please say what your team name is, or your iGP Manager name is. Just to help find out who everyone is. Thanks

JPQuesado
    Participant

I’ll take a look at when I can enter the league. Just to know, when does your current season ends?

I’m on third on my league now. I’ve got to make up almost 30 points to get into second but I’ve noticed that my pace is currently stronger than that of the second placed team.

Nic Morley
    Participant

The season starts on the 20th So you might be able to join up. Depens when your league ends.

Puffy
    Participant

Just to know, when does your current season ends?

Finishes around the 18th April. Good luck with trying to get up into second. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can I carry my car from one league to another?

JPQuesado
    Participant

@carnivorouspope From what I remember, if you change leagues, your car will be equalled with the ones already in the league. That’s why I will wait until the new season on the F1F league starts, so that I can start from scratch.

Puffy
    Participant

@joao-pedro-cq The season hasn’t started yet, only starts next week, so you’re still able to join and start from scratch like the rest of us.

JPQuesado
    Participant

@puffy But, as I said earlier, I’ll go to the end of this championship on my current league. I’ll then leave the league and join yours. And I’ve just thought that waiting to start from scratch is stupid. When I can, I’ll join your league.

Puffy
    Participant

@joao-pedro-cq awesome :) We look forward to it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.