Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 13 hours, 27 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

F1 Fanatic PS3 Classic Championship

This topic contains 163 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Harry Westwood Harry Westwood 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sozavele
    sozavele
    Participant

After the announcement that the new F1 2013 game will include classic cars and classic tracks, I have decided to announce a championship specifically for this sector of the game.
    I expect the game to come out later September and I know it is only mid July but I would like to get a general idea of who would be interested in this.
    I plan on using all of the classic tracks in this game as well as Monza and Spa.
    Other tracks can be discussed and agreed at on a later date.
    I will also allow you to decide if we compete in 80’s spec cars or 90’s, it will be a majority vote.

At the moment all I ask is you comment if you are interested and then leave a note on 80’s or 90’s spec.

POTENTIAL RACERS – CONFIRMATION AT A LATER DATE
    ME – KAZUKI ARMOS – Classic Edition
    DYLAN LOPEZ – TBC
    JOEY ZYLA – Classic Edition
    OLI PEACOCK – Standard Edition
    JAMIE FRANKLIN – Classic Edition
    TOM ROBSON – Classic Edition
    HARRY WESTWOOD – Classic Edition
    BRADLEY DOWNTON – Classic Edition
    THEO FA – Classic Edition
    DAVID ADEOYE – TBC

Profile photo of Little_M_Lo
    Little_M_Lo
    Participant

sounds fun, put me on the tbc list (for now)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m interested, but would be even more interested if you included Monaco.

My PSN is joeyz_f1, I’d be willing to sacrifice my place for someone else but if you struggle to get a lot of people I’ll happily join.

Profile photo of Oli Peacock
    Oli Peacock
    Participant

Yes, if the times allow it

Profile photo of JamieFranklinF1
    JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

As long as it doesn’t conflict with the current Championship, then I’d be happy with this :)

sozavele
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 and a note to everybody
    The calendar will be discussed openly in the forum so everybody can have a say on dates and it WILL NOT class with other championships. I will have the final say on dates but the dates chosen will be approved by competitors and discussed.

Profile photo of Harry Westwood
    Harry Westwood
    Participant

@formula-1 count me in! Hell yes I’ve waited a long time for something like this :)

Profile photo of RagingInferno
    RagingInferno
    Participant

Sounds like fun! I’ll have to see if I’ll have the time, but you can put my name down for now.

Profile photo of Bradley Downton
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

Absolutely up for it :D, obviously no date clashes though :)

Profile photo of sato113
    sato113
    Participant

would have to be 80s cars as not everyone will have the 90s ones. at least initially anyway.

sozavele
    Participant

@sato113 That is a very good point at it will most likely be 80’s cars, I will see how many people do have the edition with 90’s though, I could maybe do a few extra non championship races.
    Also do you want to join, I wasn’t sure by your post if you did want to or not.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@formula-1 So you’re not going to restrict this to people who have F1 2013: Classic Edition? That’s a shame to be honest, this championship has a lot of potential.

Profile photo of sato113
    sato113
    Participant

yeah i’ll join! depends what day of the week its run on. but yeah sound fun.

btw. i dont believe the DLC is available from release date. i think it’s available to download later on. so perhaps start the champ off with 80s cars and see how it goes.

sozavele
    Participant

@joeyz-f1 If the majority don’t have the Classic Edition I can’t run on that because I believe that a championship with more people is a lot more fun! However, as I said if there are still some people with the Classic Edition I will organise a small series for a few races in the 90’s spec cars. But as I said if the majority do have the Classic Edition I will most likely run on 90’s spec cars but in that case it would have to be down to a vote.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@formula-1 Most of the people I know are either getting the Classic Edition or not getting the game at all.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 164 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.