Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 6 hours, 51 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

F1 Fanatic PS3 Classic Championship

This topic contains 163 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Harry Westwood Harry Westwood 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    sozavele
    Participant

@joeyz-f1 At the end of the day, it will be decided at a later date and I will do a survey as to how will have which edition as there is a £10 price difference which is a quite a big amount for a video game. I would like to run it on the 90′s cars too but if too many people can’t it will be 80′s. But still, if this league is in 80′s cars I will organise some races in 90′s cars so there is no need to worry about that, there will be 90′s races!

sato113
    Participant

if 80s car= 10 car grid (5×2)
    if 90s= 12 car grid (6×2)

sozavele
    Participant

@sato113 Thank you very much for that information. I have decided that I will leave the championship open to 3 more players. That way we will have a full grid if we race 90′s but still space for reserves or if people decided to drop out on 80′s.

3 SPACES LEFT

sozavele
    Participant

@pezlo2013 @joeyz-f1 @olliekart @jamiefranklinf1 @raginginferno @sirspuddington @bradley13 @sato113
    Just out of interest so I know where I stand with allowing more people to sign up. Who thinks they will be buying the Classic Edition of F1 2013 considering it is currently being given a retail price between £50 to £60.

Anonymous

@formula-1 I’m almost certain that I’ll be getting the Classic Edition.

RagingInferno
    Participant

@formula-1 I will most likely be getting the standard version, though I could buy the 90s cars as paid DLC at a later date should there be a need to.

Anonymous

@raginginferno Don’t you want to race on Imola and Estoril? C’mon, mate, fork over a few extra bucks, you know you want to. :P :P :P

RagingInferno
    Participant

@joeyz-f1 I’m trying to save money at the moment so I don’t really want to go spending £10 (I think that’s the price difference, it may even be more I haven’t checked yet) on two tracks and 90s cars. Like i said though I might consider buying the DLC at a later date depending on how much I’m enjoying the game.

Anonymous

@raginginferno Fair enough. Personally I’m overloaded with excitement for the 90′s cars, Imola, and Estoril, I’m not willing to wait for the DLC. :P

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Formula-1 – I will probably get the Classic edition, but to restrict the Championship to solely those with that edition is to add unnecessary drama before the league has even begun.

sato113
    Participant

i’ve preordered classic ;)

Little_M_Lo
    Participant

I should be getting classic

sozavele
    Participant

I am not trying to restrict the championship to anyone, all I wanted was a general idea of who was getting what then I know how many people to allow to sign up. I think I will allow 12 people maximum to sign up then we can have a full grid if we race 80′s and then some reserves or a full grid if people drop out on 90′s. But whatever happens there will be 80′s and 90′s races, if this does have to be 80′s, as I said I will organise some 90′s races so nobody should be disappointed. :)

Oli Peacock
    Participant

Not sure atm I will need to hear more before I commit to the Classic edition

Bradley Downton
    Participant

90′s has Imola.

‘Nuff said.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 164 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.