Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 3 hours, 56 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

F1 Fanatic WDC

This topic contains 40 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Asanator Asanator 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Ratboy
    Keymaster

I won’t be competiting, too many things on the go to have 2 race series on the go at weekens=ds

sozavele
    Participant

@ratboy That is a shame, however if some drivers can’t make races, will you happily step in as it is not a permanant role.

Ratboy
    Keymaster

I’d say most likely not as I have little free time after work, friends, family time and the CC

sozavele
    Participant

Well that is a shame, @jonnyw360f1 would you consider…

jonnyw360f1
    Participant

I’m afraid not, I don’t have that much spare time for this stuff as it is, so with the Collantine Cup I’m afraid my time is taken up.

ed24f1
    Participant

10am Saturdays is better, but still not ideal, because at 9pm Saturday I am usually out and not playing video games.

sozavele
    Participant

@ed24f1 – Don’t take this offenisvely but do you take part in the Collantine Cup, if so surely that is more innconvinate as it starts 11am here and that is 10 at night for you.
    NOTE TO ALL WANTING TO PARTICIPATE: Does anybody know when the Collantine Cup finishes so we can work the championship during the gap between 2nd + 3rd seasons unless there is an imminant start, as I am not prepared to just roll over to Magnificent Geoffrey unless I really have to, by the way I am not trying to poach your drivers or anything, all I know is that the drivers you have picked are good and reliable, I don’t want to settle for second best or the type of online drivers you get who just crash everybody.

Martin Rasmussen
    Participant

Errrhm… PS3? X360? PC?

damonsmedley
    Participant

Sorry, but I won’t be racing. I already race with a bunch of guys as it is and that gives me all the fun I could ever want.

sozavele
    Participant

Just so everybody knows it is PS3!!

raymondu999
    Participant

@formula-1 I’m not involved in any of the leagues hosted on this site; but “roll over to Magnificent Geoffrey?” Do you have to be so disrespectful?

@magnificent-geoffrey

sozavele
    Participant

@raymondu999 – There was no intention at all to be disrespectful to @magnificent-geoffrey as I said in a previous post I am not trying to poach his drivers what I meant was, I am not going to give up my championship because there are others, and many drivers have said they wont be involved due to the Collantine Cup, as I said I wont give in, that is why I asked for the finishing date for the Collantine Cup as I would like to run my championship, even if that does mean inbetween the second and third series, as I said there was not disrespect intended and I do apologies to @magnificent-geoffrey if he has read this, but it was just the way I worded it.
    @raymondu999 – do you wish to get involved or not??

raymondu999
    Participant

@Formula-1 Just that “rolling over” for someone implies that they have done something that forces you to have to roll over and bend to their will.

I’m more of an offline racer (I go either against AI; or by LAN against friends) so not interested much.

You say you don’t mean to be disrespectful and yet you post something like this?

I find that offensive.

Bookoi
    Participant

@formula-1

“There was no intention at all to be disrespectful to @magnificent-geoffrey

The trouble is, the original post:
    a) Suggests that other series already running are not welcoming and too strict
    b) Invites a list of existing Collantine Cup drivers specifically. Minus Mag of course.

The entire thing is disrespectful.

If you want to set up a series with a different time slot, fine, good luck to you. But don’t treat it as a contest between series.

Just my tuppence worth.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.