Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 3 hours, 29 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

F1 Fanatic WDC

This topic contains 40 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Asanator Asanator 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    sozavele
    Participant

People can you please read other posts first!!
    It is not a competition between series, why would it be, I know I would loose, in fact I don’t think you should jump to conclusions about things at all, what I meant by not too strict was @vho who has the hardcore championship, what I meant was that there will be not as many driving restrictions and as I said previously I invited those drivers as they are good and reliable, mag can join us, he was not the minus one, that is another writer of whom I having fallen out with, he is more than welcome I just presumed he would not want to after I disagreements.

ed24f1
    Participant

Don’t take this offenisvely but do you take part in the Collantine Cup, if so surely that is more innconvinate as it starts 11am here and that is 10 at night for you.

Yes, but I go out much more regularly on Saturdays than Sundays…

Tommo N7

@Formula-1 Isn’t this about the 4th series you’ve attempted to set up? Why not just join a already existing series, there are hundreds out there. Surely better than creating multiple threads and getting nowhere.

sozavele
    Participant

No it is only the second, and I have only secured a drive in one series, but I thought as it is the holiday and I have more time I could make more of an effort, @tommothfc I don’t want negativity in this thread, go elsewhere, by saying I am getting nowhere, that is implying it is failing and this the second day it has been live, and I am doing reasonably well I feel, I would like to join more series but there are not any that seem to be recruiting.

Ratboy
    Keymaster

the CC finishes March 4th, New F1 season starts the 16th or nearabouts of the same month

Asanator
    Participant

NOPE! Am doing winter championship, and not respected enough for an invite so I’ll leave room for those who are!

sozavele
    Participant

@asanator I don’t really care if you are doing the winter championship or not, this thread is not about that, if you don’t want to join then just don’t post, that you have written about not being respected enough I feel is you in some way being horrible that I did not invite you, I was going to but I raced a guy with the same psn the other day and I could not remeber if that was a site member or not, but after that tone your not welcome in the championship anyway.

jonnyw360f1
    Participant

@formula-1 I’m afraid I fail to see where in @asanator ‘s post he was disrespectful towards you.

sozavele
    Participant

@jonnyw360f1 The ‘Am doing winter championship, and not respected enough for an invite so I’ll leave room for those who are!’ from what I interpreted it was that he would not do it as I did not invite him

jonnyw360f1
    Participant

@formula-1 I don’t think @asanator was being sarcastic. I think he was being modest and saying he’s not very good and therefore ‘not respected enough’. I don’t think it had anything to do with you not inviting him.

Asanator
    Participant

‘NOT VERY GOOD’!!!!! ‘NOT VERY GOOD’!!!!!…….how dare you sir!! ;)

To be honest, I was really saying I haven’t got time as I am doing the Winter Championship, and the rest was a bit of tongue in cheek joke, maybe a couple of smiley faces or something would have helped, but to be honest the whole tone of this thread leaves a nasty taste in the mouth, from the OP’s comments to/about MG to the way he responds to those that decline to enter.

*leaves a Mr Whippy on the floor and walks out*

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.