F1 Games

F1 Fanatic WDC

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    sozavele
    Participant

Welcome to the F1 Fanatic WDC. This championship is similar to those of F1F but with less strict rules and a more welcoming feel than some others. To make it clear now there are 11 places. But I will be inviting some drivers first who will have first refusal, other than that anybody is welcome to join with one exception. Races will be 5pm Sundays but no dates confirmed, but commitment is key.

sozavele
    Participant

The first 5 drivers on the invitation list are:
    @electrolite
    @ratboy
    @ed24f1
    @vho
    @damonsmedley
    The teams will be as follow
    McRenault
    Team India
    Merurussia
    HRBull
    Toroilliams
    The strongest driver will be racing alone at Ferrari

Bradley Downton
    Participant

You can’t use the name ‘McRenault’, i copyright protected it ;)

sozavele
    Participant

Sorry @bradley13 however I you should have been on the invite list

sozavele
    Participant

The team list is as follows:
    McIndia
    Team Bull
    TorroRT
    Renilliams
    Merarri
    Mercedes

Bradley Downton
    Participant

Aha, thanks :), I’d like to participate, but am unsure if i will be able to make races :/. I already race on sunday mornings and that is around the time I have tea :/

sozavele
    Participant

@bradley13 That is great I’ll put you down, that was just a provisional time, it will change once everybody has agreed.
    I will be driving for Renault and as I know you are a strong driver you will be in a Williams.

NOTE TO ALL: ONCE THE GRID IS CONFIRMED THERE WILL BE A PRACTICE SESSION TO WARM US ALL UP

Bradley Downton
    Participant

Im not a strong driver :L, im rubbish lol. Also, i dont think a lot of people will be keen on being put into cars. They appreciate the choice, same with the calendar.

sozavele
    Participant

Alright then scrap that….I’ve only noticed that in the past people want the same cars. If you rate your favourite car, then second, third, fourth it would be good. The calendar will be decided at a later date. As you have expressed an opinion, you can have first choice

electrolite
    Participant

Sorry, but I’m already competing in the Collantine Cup. Thanks for the invite though.

sozavele
    Participant

@electrolite That is why I opted for you as you have experience, I am sure we can work the calendar so there are no championship clashes.

ed24f1
    Participant

5pm Sundays are not possible for me, that’s 4am Monday for me…

Thanks for the invite, though!

sozavele
    Participant

Seeing as there are already so many issues with timing why don’t we try 10am Saturdays, is that better @electrolite @ed24f1 and @bradley13

Bradley Downton
    Participant

That would be better, i will probably miss a few races throughout the season though, just because Saturday’s are the days that everything happens, but it’s cool with me.

sozavele
    Participant

Bradley that would be great, as I said we can work a great calendar and if people do miss races, what I’ll do is have standbys for people who miss races and did not get a seat.
    Confirmed Drivers:
    1)Formula1
    2)Bradley13

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.