F1 Games

F1 Online Beta

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Just thought I’d mention that the F1 Online game is now running an open Beta test, which means anyone can join.

https://f1onlinethegame.com

Fer no.65
    Participant

Is anyone playing this? I tried yesterday, I did the tutorial and everything, and it was working brilliantly.

But when I tried to race, I got an error 1043. I tried 2 more times and I kept getting the same error. I looked round the forum, but there was nothing from Codemaster about what that error is.

Help! :P

Lin1876
    Participant

Foiled by Unity, Linux support can’t come soon enough!

As someone who spent an unhealthy amount of time playing Football Manager and SimCity, this sounds like the kind of thing I would be interested in playing. Soon…

greg253d
    Participant

Same here, i did the tutorial, but when it came time to race I kept getting errors. I tried a few times over the space of a weekend with no luck.

bag0
    Participant

@fer-no65 @lin1876 @greg253dgmail-com
    Errors 104x are referring to a problem with the connection, dont worry it is not on your side, the servers just can not handle the demand. If you want to play this game for free, you are good for about 2 days, then it gets either really hard or really boring (without buying CM points).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.