F1 Games

F1F PS3 Worldchampionship Saturday League

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sozavele
    Participant

I am setting up this league as a sub-league to the one that @bradley13 is running. I hope it will convey a sister affect as I am hoping to run it on Saturdays to avoid clashes with other leagues as well as offering some of the races which do not feature in his championship, this way obtaining most of the races on the calendar. I am hoping to still have some of the racers from Bradley’s championship come for the Saturday races but all members like members of the Collantine Cup can race or can anybody on the site.

As I hope to start this league around the time of the Malaysian GP I will be OPENING regestration now!!! I am hoping for a 10 player grid and done on a first come first serve basis though. Once there are some racers the rules and calendar, along with teams will be displayed here and on the league website.

BROOKSY007
    Participant

count me in m8

Nic Morley
    Participant

Count me in with Red Bull

sozavele
    Participant

Great!!
    Confirmed drivers
    Brooksy007
    RoboCAT

tongy

@sozavele If this goes ahead, will you be racing in the championship run by @bradley13 and this championship? :)

sozavele
    Participant

I will be racing in Bradley’s league but not all of these may 4 or 5

tongy

Ok :) so this league is more for people who don’t race in Bradleys? :)

Aimal
    Participant

oh oh.. can you count me in too please !!!! shotgun on Ferrari !!! :D

sozavele
    Participant

I desire to close this championship due to a lack of interest.
    However, @aimalkhan if you still want to race come over to the F1F Formula Two Championship as we are looking for a large amount of racers, that goes out to all on the site.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@aimalkhan – Hey mate, I run the Official F1F leagues, F1 and F2. They are well run and we never have people ramming one another off (occasioanlly LAG intervenes, but that can’t be helped). I would greatly appreciate if you would agree to join the F2 league (link will be below) as, with you joining I can finally start the League as I’d have the 5 people I need to start a league. Please consider mate, it will be run Saturday morning’s, at 10am.
    Post in here for more information: https://www.racefans.net/groups/f1-games/forum/topic/2012-f1f-formula-two-ps3-world-championship-update-races-on-saturday/
    and, @formula-1 – I will close this thread for you :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.