F1 Games

F1F Users Gamertag Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 122 total)
  • Author

Post your PSN, Xbox Live, or whatever PC people have here.

Also, just let us know what part of the world you’re in as well!

PSN: “Docretes” (Australia)

Dan Thorn
    Participant

PSN: DanThorn (UK)

Wow, I’m an unimaginative chap with my usernames aren’t I!

Slr
    Participant

PSN: slrmm (UK)

TommyB
    Participant

Xbox: STR TommyB

Looking forward to F1 2010 :)

Ned Flanders
    Participant

My PS3 ID is el_morlo. Because my surname is Morland, and whenever I visit Mexico the locals greet me with ‘Viva el Morlo, señor’. Oh, and I’m UK too.

ATM there aren’t many decent online racing games out on PS3 but once GT5 and F1 2010 come out that’ll all change. Can’t wait to get a few group races sorted out. In the meantime I’ll have to stick to racing on GTA IV, which is surprisingly good fun!

Dan Thorn
    Participant

There really are so few good racing games on the PS3 at the moment – I only have three, a small percentage, whereas for PS2 and PS1 racing games made up well over 50% of my collection.

Roll on GT5 – and as long as F1 2010 has a lot to offer, roll on that too!

Rucknar
    Participant

Xbox Live ID : Superted666

Playing a lot of Forza 3 recently in anticipation for F1 2010 :)

Would anyone like to arrange some joint F1F sessions for when F1 2010 comes out? I’ll try to join in on some (not got a Gamertag or equivalent yet).

Ant
    Participant

I have just invested in a PS3 just for F1 2010 (Well, and GT5!)! I am not really a gamer but am looking forward to some online F1 gameplay. But I have a (probably dumb) question that I was hoping someone could help me out with…

If I am in the USA, will I be able to play online against friends/forum members in the UK? I know that there are Region compatibility issues where I cannot buy a game in the UK and be able to play it in the USA. Will this affect online game play also to where I am limited to only playing online versus folks in the USA?

Slr
    Participant

When I have played games such as Modern Warfare 2, Red Dead Redemption or Burnout Paradise, I have met people from the USA pretty often. I have even met people from as far as Japan on PSN.

Ned Flanders
    Participant

I think with some online games you’re restricted to playing against people in your own region. This keeps the 3 main areas- North America, Europe and the Far East- seperate. But I’m not sure whethere this will be the case with F1 2010 and GT5. Hopefully not!

TommyB
    Participant

Would anyone like to arrange some joint F1F sessions for when F1 2010 comes out? I’ll try to join in on some (not got a Gamertag or equivalent yet).

YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!

jsw11984
    Participant

jsw11984 PSN (New Zealand)

And Keith definetely, it could be good fun

Ned Flanders
    Participant

I baggsy McLaren for these online racers. It’s a shame we can’t design our own liveries like on Forza, otherwise I could race my Flanders F1 car!

And I hope no one is here is one of those losers who drive around the track the wrong way to crash into people when they’re doing badly. People often do that on GTA IV, and I hate it

Polishboy808
    Participant

Xbox live Gamertag: Polishboy808

I play Forza 7 hours a day, but once TDU2 and F1 2010 come out….. Its safe to say my Xbox wont be getting much rest!

GWL Gamertag: Polishboy808

On there I play GTAIV, Blur (yes I know that its an arcade racer but its addicting!), Dirt 2 and Grid.

Hopefully when F1 2010 comes out we can have a xbox meeting, and ps3, and pc meeting.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.