@juan-pablo-heidfeld-1, @andae23, @JamieFranklinF1, @formula-1, @RoboCAT, @bradley13, @bnm123, @sirspuddington, @mathers, @full-throttle-f1, @carnivorouspope
http://f1fvgpc.weebly.com/1/post/2013/10/end-of-season-winnings-increased.html – please read!!
Also everyone. I have implemented new rules on driver bidding!
- If you have made a bid on a driver, than cancel; you must wait 1 month before bidding on that certain driver again.
- When you are placing a bid on a driver that has previously been bid on; your bid MUST be£50,000 or higher than the previous bid. Challenging in a driver auction with a mere £000,001 bid is no longer acceptable.
- When you place a bid, please post the date under your post. This will make it easier to keep track of the bid, and know when it ends.
- Your bid must stand 6 days uninterrupted before you win the auction.
- If the driver you are bidding on moves higher in the WDC, you MUST match the new price.
@carnivorouspope – Yes you can replace Regi Abott with Jawa Ahmad. But also be mindful keeping Abott may assist your team in holding onto 5th in the WCC; therefore earning more money at seasons end. Who knows though. So do you confirm Ahmad to replace Abott?