@magnificent-geoffrey * @jamiefranklinf1 @formula-1* @andae23 @carnivorouspope* @diceman @juan-pablo-heidfeld-1 @sirspuddington @bnm123 @mathers*
Updated Rule Changes
- Users are run only as team managers.
- Managers can develop OR research their car for now every race of the season. The manager chooses 0.1 gain in one chosen ability area BUT now the development gains goes to both drivers instead of just one.
-A 0.5 development upgrade is run twice a season. One for Round 5, and the other for round 10.
- Managers can now only deduct 0.3 from one drivers ability area and move to another driver. However this can only be done once a season, and within FOUR races to go.
- Races are now run on 40% race distance.
- Managers will now choose their drivers race strategy AND can now make as many pit stops as they like. Fuel and tire wear simulation is on.
- All managers MUST create a livery and a logo. However will not be able to design their drivers race helmets. The driver helmets will be emailed to you the same time your car template is.
- Managers choose both of their race drivers 3 favorite tracks. BUT these tracks will remain with the driver for the rest of their careers, even if they move to other teams.
- All drivers will retire at the age of 36.
- At the end of every season EACH driver (including test driver) receives an ability area improvement; to add to any chosen ability area.
- DEPENDING on the age of the driver, ability improvements vary.
DRIVERS AGED 25 AND UNDER: 0.3
DRIVERS AGED 30 AND UNDER: 0.2
DRIVERS AGED 36 AND UNDER:0.1
Confirmed Season One race calender
1. Australian Grand Prix Albert Park
2. Malaysian Grand Prix Sepang
3. Bahrain Grand Prix Sakhir
4. British Grand Prix Silverstone
5. Spanish Grand Prix Catalunya **Development Upgrade
6. Canadian Grand Prix Montreal
7. United States Grand Prix Indianapolis
8. French Grand Prix Magny Cours
9. German Grand Prix Hockenheim
10. Austrian Grand Prix Red Bull Ring ** Development Upgrade
11. Belgian Grand Prix Spa-Franchorchamps
12. Italian Grand Prix Monza
13. Chinese Grand Prix Shanghai
14. Japanese Grand Prix Suzuka
15. Brazilian Grand Prix Sao Paulo
16. Mexican Grand Prix Mexico City
Ok so we have 10 teams, which is pretty good for the inaugural season. Over the weekend I will email you all your car templates to create your livery on. When you are finished and happy (don’t rush), email the finished version back to me.