Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 2 days, 8 hours ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

F1F Virtual Grand Prix Championship

This topic contains 6,272 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RoboCAT RoboCAT 1 day, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,856 through 3,870 (of 6,273 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sozavele
    sozavele
    Participant

Not a bad start for us but there is still plenty to do!

Profile photo of JamieFranklinF1
    JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

Pretty much where I started last year in terms of testing, but this time with at least double the money of anyone else. So perhaps a slight air of confidence surrounds the Franklin F1 garage at the moment :)

…Still…it’s early days yet, and I imagine the likes of Adrien Simon and Puccio Giodano to be able to set quicker times.

Profile photo of Spencer White
    Spencer White
    Participant

It won’t post any of my comments :(

sozavele
    Participant

@juan-pablo-heidfeld-1 Do you have a new chassis in terms on year to the chassis you had last season?

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Formula-1 – I was thinking the same. It looks better, but that could just be the use of colour, I guess. Either way, I really like the monocoque.

Spencer White
    Participant

White-Budgie GP to delay car launch due to death of team principal’s Budgie

White-Budgie GP were scheduled to release their EJGPC car yesterday, but after the team principal’s budgie, Mitch, died from the serious virus, PBFD. Pistticine Beak and Feather Disease is a serious virus that can affect budgies and finches.

Team principal of White-Budgie GP Spencer White said this:
    “I am, of course, extremely sad about poor Mitch, my 8 month old budgie.
    She had the disease a long time ago but it never really affected her before now. At least joey and timo are OK.”

Spencer White
    Participant

The above story is sadly true.

R.I.P Mitch, who died from PBFD. My other budgies, Timo and Joey are OK for now but they have to be tested in three months for the virus.

Profile photo of Juan Pablo Heidfeld
    Juan Pablo Heidfeld
    Participant

@formula-1 @jamiefranklinf1

Thanks guys! It’s the same chassis.

This is last year’s

This is this year’s

a1

sozavele
    Participant

@jojobudgie Can you please see Mathers post about only posting your news items directly onto the supporting series website and if you are having trouble doing so, PM him.
    @juan-pablo-heidfeld-1 It was the new colouring of your car that made it seem to be different. The subtle but effective change is fantastic.

Profile photo of Mathers
    Mathers
    Participant

@RoboCAT, @bradley13, @diceman, @Formula-1, @bnm123, @JamieFranklinF1, @full-throttle-f1, @andae23, @mathers, @pezlo2013, @juan-pablo-heidfeld-1, @sirspuddington, @aiera-music

Hey guys, I remembered that Lucas announced Gary Anderson had become part of the coverage, so I wrote an article on his behalf :) It took a while, but I hope you all enjoy it! :)

http://f1fvgpc.weebly.com/1/post/2014/03/testing-notebook-jerez-day-one.html

Juan Pablo Heidfeld
    Participant

@formula-1

I sort of rushed it last season, it looks better now that I’ve actually coloured the nose and sidepods

Profile photo of Little_M_Lo
    Little_M_Lo
    Participant

@formula-1 apparently the V-FIA are looking for someone to design the next Safety Car… ;)

Juan Pablo Heidfeld
    Participant

@mathers

Wow! Great work – I hope the Honda engine will be enough, but I did read the whole article and thought it was excellent :)

Profile photo of Mathers
    Mathers
    Participant

@juan-pablo-heidfeld-1 I’m no Gary Anderson or Ted Kravitz, but I love the technical side so I hope I can add another dimension to the game :P

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Mathers – Really fantastic read, thoroughly enjoyed that and definitely look forward to future editions :)

@Juan-Pablo-Heidfeld-1 – Amazing what a little colour change can do, it’s awesome. Hopefully our close working partnership will propel you into the midfield at least this season :P

Viewing 15 posts - 3,856 through 3,870 (of 6,273 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.