Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 1 hour, 18 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

F1F Virtual Grand Prix Championship

This topic contains 5,715 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Mathers Mathers 1 hour, 18 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,281 through 5,295 (of 5,716 total)
  • Author
    David not Coulthard
    Participant

@bradley13 Oh….

Anyway, @robocat, where did you get a mod with car liveries reskinnable by editing an image – the one I downloaded certainly isn’t so if you’d like I’d ask for the favour of saying where

From the link present at page 9? http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/groups/f1-games/forum/topic/f1f-virtual-grand-prix-championship/page/9/

Harry Westwood
    Participant

I just need answers from @jamiefranklinf1 now and the conference will be up c:

Ryan Petersen
    Participant

What is going on with this? Has anyone been in contact with Nic lately? Hope everything is OK on his end!

Little_M_Lo
    Participant

@aiera-music I’ve seen him lurking around on fb recently

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

Hope the race is up soon!

RoboCAT
    Participant

Sorry guys, I should have been on here a lot earlier. Rest assured, I have not forgot about the race or this series and I getting the race up for you guys is still a priority for me. Although I have a few other things I have been focused on lately such as exams it has been a little difficult to focus entirely on the race. It’s a little frustrating because I would have wanted it up for you guys much much earlier. The race will be up, just not sure when. Don’t give up and thanks for hanging around.

Harry Westwood
    Participant

@RoboCAT We’d never give up on this series, it’s too awesome. You do a great job with every single race time and again without fail, and I don’t think it’s appreciated enough. Thankyou for running this awesome series. You haven’t just created a championship, you’re creating a community and that’s awesome. So take as long as you need and focus on your exams not the race, because they’re way more important. And guys, just wait around a little longer mmkay? Try and take some pressure off of Nic :)

Diceman
    Participant

@robocat No worries mate, take your time. As Harry said, your exams are much more important. You are running an awesome series and I’m very thankful for all the effort you put on it.

sozavele
    Participant

@diceman, @formula-1, @bnm123, @JamieFranklinF1, @bradley13, @full-throttle-f1, @andae23, @mathers, @pezlo2013, @juan-pablo-heidfeld-1, @sirspuddington, @aiera-music, @RoboCAT
    As Nic has exams and work that must prioritise over this, and as we may still have a bit of a wait for the race, I decided I would start my grid walk feature this race. By Friday I should have sent around 4 of you (not decided yet) some questions. Obviously, if we have the race first, this will start next round, but at the moment I think this series has to take a backseat on Nic’s part.

sozavele
    Participant
    Harry Westwood
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 I’m afraid I’m going to need the questions for the press conference soon buddy c:

Antonio Rossi
    Participant

@formula-1 The grid walk is great!

Harry Westwood
    Participant

@formula-1 I agree there, I thoroughly enjoyed that :P up for these to keep coming :)

Antonio Rossi
    Participant

@mathers Is there any chance of a junior race soon?

Little_M_Lo
    Participant

School Holidays in Nic’s hometown doesn’t kick in until next week, so we may still have to try to control our bladders a little longer…

Viewing 15 posts - 5,281 through 5,295 (of 5,716 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.