Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 2 days, 18 hours ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

F1F Virtual Grand Prix Championship

This topic contains 6,272 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RoboCAT RoboCAT 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,641 through 5,655 (of 6,273 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Little_M_Lo
    Little_M_Lo
    Participant

@bradley13 I actually believe the drivers running wide is actually becoming a trademark of the racing, keeps us on our nerves, esp. now with your commentary.

Profile photo of Ryan Petersen
    Ryan Petersen
    Participant

Well, I can say with true certainty that the race was definitely worth the wait! :D
    The commentary from @bradley13 is a fantastic addition, too. My wife was listening in, and she reckons it makes the series much more authentic!

Profile photo of RoboCAT
    RoboCAT
    Participant

Penalties have been in a grey area for the last two seasons, and I think we can all agree there is not much consistency. As of next season we will have official race stewards. I’ve been in contact with a couple not competing in the series to be stewards, but more information soon.

Also be prepared for the next Grand Prix and 2015 race calander being unveiled in the next week.

I will also try and get on top of everyone’s 2015 livery’s, but remember we have all this year so don’t worry ;)

Profile photo of sozavele
    sozavele
    Participant

@robocat I’ve started my livery from scratch so don’t do anything for me at the moment:)
    Really pleased to have finally <spoiler for some maybe> WON A RACE!!! <end of spoiler>

Profile photo of Bradley Downton
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

@pezlo2013 – True.
    @aiera-music – Awesome! :) Haha, I’m very glad your wife liked it :P
    @RoboCAT – I think stewards would be a brilliant addition. As long as they don’t have favourites ;) haha

Profile photo of Little_M_Lo
    Little_M_Lo
    Participant

Another Spoiler – Another low round for the predictions championship xD

Profile photo of andae23
    andae23
    Participant

Who are the stewards and when can I start bribing them?

Profile photo of JamieFranklinF1
    JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

As stupid as Ruiz was that ridiculous collision. It only effected my own race and my results. In fact it helped everyone else, so I’m not pressing charges or calling for penalties on his behalf :P

Profile photo of Mathers
    Mathers
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 I thought you’d forgive him easily! :P But if he does it to his team mate, in the eyes of the stewards it should be adjudicated in the same manner. I think it was a mistake, nothing more, nothing less though haha

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@JamieFranklinF1 – I’m not saying he should be penalised – luckily for all of you that’s not my call ;) haha – but I was stating that as an incident it should be looked in to :)

Profile photo of Harry Westwood
    Harry Westwood
    Participant

Well done to force australia, and Team 23 and of course peugeot. Impartially that was the best race yet of the series imo, however I’m not at all happy with my team’s performance.

Profile photo of Harry Westwood
    Harry Westwood
    Participant

I don’t like to admit it but Kinnumen’s driving should be looked into.

Profile photo of Juan Pablo Heidfeld
    Juan Pablo Heidfeld
    Participant

I have no idea what happened in that race.

Loved the commentary!

Profile photo of Mathers
    Mathers
    Participant

@juan-pablo-heidfeld-1 ‘I have no idea what happened in that race.’

Obviously the commentary wasn’t that good! :P

Seriously though, I loved the commentary @bradley13, it adds so much to it!

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@RoboCAT, @bradley13, @diceman, @Formula-1, @bnm123, @JamieFranklinF1, @full-throttle-f1, @andae23, @mathers, @pezlo2013, @juan-pablo-heidfeld-1, @sirspuddington, @aiera-music

Cheers for all the awesome comments about the commentary by the way guys! :)

Also, if there is anything you didn’t like at all, or anything you think could be improved or changed slightly, please let me know! I want it to be as awesome as possible for you guys and for the series! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 5,641 through 5,655 (of 6,273 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.