Here we go… Season 3 of the critically acclaimed F1F XBOX 360 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!
If you have a copy of F1 2012, a Xbox 360 to play it on and a Xbox Live subscription then you have come to the right place! We currently have a great group of drivers who race cleanly and fairly. The first two seasons of this online championship has seen exciting closely fought racing, full of thrills, spills, tears and triumph. Everyone taking part for this new season will be eager to beat our two time champion – Herbert Lemon!
Please post indicating which team you’d like to drive for along with your Xbox gamertag. New drivers will be distributed teams on a first come, first serve basis. To see the seats still available, please take a look at our wiki page.
Can’t make it every week? Not a problem! Every driver will have to drop their 4 lowest scores (if they have attended every race or not), so you can afford to miss 4 races and you wouldn’t lose out all that much. This is used to ensure that drivers aren’t unfairly disadvantaged in the championship standings if they miss a few races. More information on this (and all the other rules) is provided on our wiki page.
Here is the list of drivers for this season, along with their team choices so far.
???- Yet to confirm participation.
(Gamertag in brackets)
1. Lemon (Herbert Lemon) – McLaren
2. Strunk27 (strunk27) – Ferrari
3. mrgrieves (y2jasok) – Red Bull
4. infernojim (Inf3rn0j1m) – Ferrari
5. McWoblin (McWoblin) – Lotus
6. MadDogMolloy (MadDogMolloy) – Lotus
7. Lt Alfred (Lt Alfred) – Force India
8. Ms20 (markstrub20) – Mercedes
9. PowderFinger (Omorfos Kevin)- Force India
10. gameprotage (gameprotage) – Williams
11. SparkyIceMan (SparkTheDead23) – Mercedes
12. Darren Archer (D4Z4ARCH3R25) – Red Bull
13. Jonny705 – McLaren
14. CSCOTTY (xODINS REVENGEx) – Williams
Vortex (thevortex)- ???
This list will be updated. To see which teams still have vacancies, please see our wiki page.
LETS GO RACING!!!! :-)
getting so bored of racing the conputer because its to easy, but i will admit i will struggle again this yr with you lot as always struggle to set my car up right, last quali i.did with you lot i was 3 seconds off the pace