Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 44 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

F1F Xbox 360 World Championship – Season 3 Completed

This topic contains 432 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of MadDogMolloy MadDogMolloy 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    MadDogMolloy
    Participant

Infernikus won’t be joining us atm as he doesn’t have gold membership. Might later in the season.

Just waiting for @lemon @agentmulder @strunk27 @mrgrieves @infernojim @mcwoblin to get the ball rolling.

Lemon
    Participant

I have a friend who might join and for us to be team mates we’re going to have to just wait until evryone’s chosen their team who raced last year and take what’s left! no one seems to have gone for these as their first choices yet so I’ll say ferrari, red bull, williams, renault, torro rosso, caterham, virgin, hrt

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@lemon as mentioned in the first post, as long as you mention you want someone to be your teammate and you include your team preferences (only need your first obviously) then it’s fine for your teammate to take the 2nd seat. No meed to wait.. You are the champion after all. Introduce your friend to the forum!

I’ve done this to encourage more team work but also to allow others such as @infernojim + @strunk27 and @mrgrieves + his friend to stay/become teammates.

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@lemon so in other words, you get first choice team for you and your friend… So stay with Mclaren perhaps?? Or do a Hamilton and seek a new challenge? ;-)

mrgrieves
    Participant

Hi i havent been around this weekend sorry so not sure what team were looking to be will talk to him about that asap and get him to send you his tag and such like

Some juicy line ups so far!

Also are we sprinting tonight?

Lemon
    Participant

@MadDogMolloy Oh ok that’s great I guess it’s a free choice then, I’l get him to join the site and I’ll consult with him what team to choose!

Darren Archer
    Participant

@MadDogMolloy im keen for this, gamertag is D4Z4ARCH3R25. can i be team mates with @mrgrieves? and teams: Red Bull, Lotus

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@mrgrieves sounds good. You and your friend get 3rd pick (assuming snake isn’t joining us).

As mentioned at the end of the season 2 forum, quite a few couldn’t make it tonight and I didn’t hear back from @mcwoblin @lemon @strunk27 . If you or a few are free tonight we could always sprint around a few tracks with random people?

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@dazzaarcher Hey mate welcome! I’m sure you’ll enjoy racing with us.

I’ll add you on xbox later (unless you want to just add me? Gamertag – MadDogMolloy). Once the top two submit their teams, I’ll designate yours.

Take a look at the wiki page and familarise yourself with all the rules. Free free to add the other drivers to your friends list too (gamertags on first pages). Keep an eye on the forums for news and join in on the discussions we have.

As mentioned above we may sprint (3 lap races ) tonight do feel free to join us although we might have a big gathering for a sprint championship next week (before the main season starts!)

strunk27
    Participant

@MadDogMolloy hey sorry I’ve not communicated very well, my fault. About teams, since @infernojim and I are planning on moving but staying together I’m waiting on him to confirm where we want to go. I can do a few sprint races if we start at like 3pm my time. (I think that’s 8pm yours, correct?)

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@mrgrieves @dazzaarcher sprint races? We are online soon if u want to joIn?

strunk27
    Participant

Hey sorry about the lag tonight everyone, I know that can be really chaotic for everyone else, I’ll get on fixing it as soon as possible.

infernojim
    Participant

Good morning from germany where I’ve been vacating in the off season.

After a strong season finished with sauber 2nd in the constructors and drivers in 3rd and 5th @strunk27 and @infernojim are understood to have plenty of offers on the table.

Most attractive is the opportunity to restore the prancing horse of ferrari to prominence, tho lotus and sauber remain as alternatives.

Ferrari
    lotus
    sauber

MadDogMolloy
    Participant

@infernojim hey how’s Germany?

@strunk27 so I take it same options as infernojim?

strunk27
    Participant

@MadDogMolloy yeah I’ll take those same options!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 433 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.