Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 3 hours, 24 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

F1F Xbox 360 World Championship – Season 1 (NOW COMPLETE)

This topic contains 437 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MadDogMolloy MadDogMolloy 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 438 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of plushpile
    plushpile
    Participant

Hi guys, do we know what time the races will be held?
    I’m in Aus, so if I can fit it in I’d love to join.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

What is the time diff to Aus +/-?

Profile photo of gameprotage
    gameprotage

Correct me if I’m wrong but its around 11 hours,

@Plushpile: We’ll be aiming to do hold them in the evenings GMT time so morning/early afternoon, we’ve yet to decide collectively on a definitive day.

Profile photo of plushpile
    plushpile
    Participant

NP, evenings GMT might not suit – but I’ll keep checking the thread to see once a time is decided and see if I can fit it in then.

Profile photo of Powderfinger
    Powderfinger

Hi,

I’d like to take part.

Gamer tag: Omorfos Kevin
    Car: Ferrari

1. I will be using automatic gears because I am using a pad.
    2. I don’t really mind.
    3. I prefer the first calendar.

gameprotage

@Plushpile Ok:)

@Mr. Powers good to have you aboard.

Profile photo of Christopher
    Christopher

I want in. I live in USA though NYC Id like to take part although maybe you guys are in the UK. I have an excellent record clean racer and Full Sim no driver aids serious racer and no setup 11/11 glitch driver. Let me know please!

gameprotage

@Christopher We’d love to have you if the schedule permits:

Just put your gamertag, and which team you’d like to drive for (McLaren, Mercedes and Ferrari are full)
    Also answer these if you’re able:

1. Assists? should we restrict them or keep it open? What assists are people going to use?
    2. Realistic or cosmetic damage?
    3. keeping or switching to calendar suggested by kvothe?

gameprotage

With 9 drivers (Including Pushpile) we have only seven available places left, nearly there guys!

Profile photo of McWoblin
    McWoblin
    Participant

Hey Guys,

Really sorry about starting the original thread and not seeing it through. Thanks for taking over Kyle, can I join too please, if your not already full :-)

James

gameprotage

@McWoblin, glad to have you back (If not I was thinking of naming the cup after you) and sure you can:)

Just put your gamertag, and which team you’d like to drive for (McLaren, Mercedes and Ferrari are full)
    Also answer these if you’re able:

1. Assists? should we restrict them or keep it open? What assists are people going to use?
    2. Realistic or cosmetic damage?
    3. keeping or switching to calendar suggested by kvothe?

gameprotage

*Just 6 places left*

@maddogmolloy with 10 people, do you think we should put a deadline for final confirmation of the entry slip for Saturday 3rd March? Then look to start the season the week afterward, the week before the official start of the season?

Edit: Thanks @ms20

Profile photo of ms20
    ms20
    Participant

@kvothe
    just so you know Kyle is @ maddogmolloy

Profile photo of Christopher
    Christopher

Good afternoon all! I am new to this forum. My name is Chris and I live just outside of NYC in the USA. I know the USA sucks, so dont hate me bc I am an american. I am a good guy and a good and fair and respectful racer. I do however need some help with a few things trying to set up my xbox for online and some help in using this forum and help with signing up for this championship that you guys want to run. I would like to if there are any spots left like to drive for these teams in this order if avail: FERRARI, MCLAREN, MERCEDES GP, FORCE INDIA, WILLIAMS, LOTUS-RENAULT. So if anyone can please contact me via email at c.mancuso48@gmail.com that would be a great help if someone can walk me through a few things. Hope all is well with everyone and I hope someone can please lend a hand to a fellow F1 fanatic. Thanks guys, glad to be part of this great webiste/forum. One of the best online right now

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@Christopher Ferrari, McLaren and merc are full. what sort of things do you need help with?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 438 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.