F1 Games

Gran Turismo 5

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Alec

Hiya, Any F1Fanatics play GT5 online ?

David-A
    Participant

Yes

We’ve got the 2013 Le Mans 24 Laps coming up next month.

Alec

What cars would be competetive in that MG ? Fastest car I have at the moment is a fully modified Ferrari 458 Italia…

David-A
    Participant

@vonhoff Do the seasonal events online, that gets you good money pretty quickly, without having to worry about your in game level. And the daily login bonus helps too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

*puts hand up* Absolutely love GT5.

Anonymous
    Inactive

a fair few of us over at http://www.reallyrubbishracing.co.uk play GT5. Trying to get a series going.

fangio85
    Participant

Yeah I’ve got gt5, and I would be interested in doing some races online. I don’t normally because there are too many kids playing bumper cars, but if we organise a private race, I would be keen as.

Alec

@fangio85 – Exactly that. My gamertag or whatever its called is vonhoff7 if ya wanna add me and have a burn up :)

Slr
    Participant

What cars would be competetive in that MG ? Fastest car I have at the moment is a fully modified Ferrari 458 Italia…

Preferably a Le Mans car, the maximum PP you’re allowed is 700PP (any car which is over you can add ballast to). Keep an eye on the used car dealership as that is where all the rare cars are, this used car dealership search will help you find out how many in game days you must wait before your desired car appears. As Dizzy said, focus on the seasonal events, that’s where all the big money is.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.