Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 7 hours, 34 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

Gran Turismo 5 Le Mans Series

Tagged: , , , , , ,

This topic contains 272 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of David-A David-A 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 273 total)
  • Author
    David-A
    Participant

@bmwf1 @lin1876 @mazdachris @sato113 @spud

Lounge is open.

@sato113 – Have you got a car yet?
    @lin1876 – That’s a shame :( It was nice having you.

sato113
    Participant

@david-a nope. they never appear in the used car dealership and i cant afford one from the premium dealership. winning that bentley looks too hard. i have to win every race.

can i join with my dodge viper? i used it in a previous GT5 f1fanatic ’24hr’ race. it’s fast but not as fast as lmp1 cars for sure.

David-A
    Participant

@sato113 – Sorry mate, it has to be an LMP/Group C car. I dunno, I guess if you have over 3.5 million, you can quickly get up to 4 million using most seasonal events, which is enough for the Peugeot 908 Team Oreca?

sato113
    Participant

ok cool.

David-A
    Participant

@spud – You returning?

Lin1876
    Participant

Withdrew after about 14 laps. The car was so unwieldy I couldn’t keep it out the wall and driving that car on that track, never mind with damage, isn’t fun. Then I crashed while being lapped so I got out before I ruined someone else’s race.

Not looking forward to next week, seeing as Monaco is even tighter than Tokyo.

MazdaChris
    Participant

Enjoyed the race, and third is my best result so far, even if I was technically last after the dropouts.

Made a mistake thinking I’d start on the medium and do one stop. Just worked out too slow unfortunately. Not convinced my old Mazda is quite as fast through the corners as some others either. Anyway, enough excuses. Next podium finish will be on merit.

Anonymous

I don’t know why that last post didn’t send, but I had unexpected visitors tonight. I’m sorry guys, I will be there next week.

David-A
    Participant

Results after 30 laps:

1) David_JV 45:37.345
    2) Crunch630 +13.048
    3) @Mazdachris + 36.985
    Ret) @Lin1876
    Ret) Jake2013guy
    Ret) Ibbo1981
    DNS) Juli655321
    DNQ) The @spud itron

Well done on your first pole position, @mazdachris

MazdaChris
    Participant

Thanks. The car seemed really good on the soft tyre, especially since I hadn’t really done any particular setup. Gave the best lap on its third time round, but then dropped off a bit afterwards. I’m just about getting to grips with how the car uses its fuel and tyres so hopefully at Monaco I’ll be more on top of the strategy and can maximise my performance a bit better. Though my experience of Monaco usually involves lots of crashing and spinning, so we’ll see how that works out.

Joey Zyla
    Participant

It’s Cote d’Azur…

David-A
    Participant
    MazdaChris
    Participant

Had a bit of a blast on Monaco (or Cote D’Azur as it is called in the game), and managed to get a bit of a rhythm going. But it’s really going to be a tricky one. I enjoy the fast, flowing circuits and my 787b feels really unsettled going through those slow corners.

Hopefully my new steering wheel arrives in time so I don’t have to struggle with 900 degrees of steering rotation.

David-A
    Participant

@bmwzyla (whatever account you’re using), @lin1876 , @mazdachris , @sato113 , @spud

Who’s racing tomorrow, on the streets of Monte Carlo?

MazdaChris
    Participant

Planning to. First race with my new wheel setup and I’m hoping it’ll help me be a bit faster and more consistent. Might not be able to get home from work in time though. I’ll confirm tomorrow one way or another so you’re not left waiting.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 273 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.