Haven’t really kept up to date on this, but I’ll let you all know what happened after the race in China.
- Scored the first points for the team in Valencia, with a rain hit Grand Prix, resulting in 8th I believe, just ahead of Kobayashi.
- Was having a great home GP until I spun and ruined it.
- Held off Raikkonen and three other cars to finish in the points again (10th) in Hockenheim.
- Ended up moving teams to Toro Rosso for the Hungarian GP, where I discovered that either Ricciardo had a much updated car compared to mine, or the team had bought my old Caterham, and just updated the livery :P
- Alonso continued to lead the Championship, and win it.
- Selected Senna as my rival, and although it was close he was 3-0 ahead of my in the first of the 7 final races :(
- Had an upturn in form in Korea, ending my points drought from the back of the German GP, once again holding off the Lotuses to score the final point.
- Was running in 3rd (Somehow!) for almost the entire race in India, until Button passed me with 3 laps to go, and then Webber bumped me down another place in the final lap. Still, 5th was my best finish to date, and brought me safely above my team mate in points.
- Running in the points again in Abu Dhabi, until I made a mistake, and took out my team mate in a massive spin. Still managed to finish ahead of Senna, and secure an offer from Williams for the next season after a good result in America (Not that I can remember it)
- Can’t remember the Brazilian GP either.
- Moved to Williams, running in 2nd for most of the race after qualifying 8th I think, until I spun and came 6th, gifting Button second place (I think), and Maldonado 3rd.
- Qualified 4th in Malaysia, and despite some pressure early on, managed to end Williams win drought, finishing ahead of Grosjean I believe.
- Qualified on pole in China, and led for the entire race in front of Hamilton and Button, both of which had come under pressure from Maldonado at some point in the race, but he still managed a decent 4th place.
- Leading the Championship now, and on to Bahrain :P