Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 8 hours, 31 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

Motorsport Manager

This topic contains 111 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of minnis minnis 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of minnis
    minnis
    Participant

Does that mean it’s available to download? I just dug out my Fiancee’s old iPod touch as I’m too impatient to wait for Android, and I can’t find it anywhere on the app store :(.

Profile photo of SirCoolbeans
    SirCoolbeans
    Participant

Oops, Sorry @minnis apologies for the slow reply. It’s been a busy week! The game isn’t out yet, although it has now been approved by Apple. The game requires an iOS device that is running iOS 7. Which means only iPod Touch 5 from the iPod range. I hope that’s okay!

The game will be released this week!

Here’s some promo art to tease you a little until launch. :D

Motorsport Manager - Promo Art

SirCoolbeans
    Participant

So…

The game is out at midnight tonight.

It’s safe to say I’ve never felt so scared about anything in my life. If you decide to download it thank you so much. :-)

Profile photo of Harry
    Harry
    Participant

can’t wait!

Profile photo of Bradley Downton
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

@sircoolbeans – Android now please! :P

Profile photo of BenH
    BenH
    Participant

Congrats. Will be so satisfying for you to see it up on the App Store! Will be even more satisfying for me to see it on Google Play Store ;)

Kinda wish I still had my iPhone now (although this would be the only reason!)

SirCoolbeans
    Participant

Thanks guys! Argh! I’m so excited and scared!

Another games press quote just came in:

“Motorsport Manager is complex, accessible, beautiful, personal, and I honestly believe that any fan of racing or management games will adore it.”

I think I need a beer. Ha. :D

SirCoolbeans
    Participant

Oh, and Android version has started development. :D

Profile photo of andra49
    andra49
    Participant

@sircoolbeans Just bought the game, and all I can say is thank you for making this wonderful game!

SirCoolbeans
    Participant

@andra49 That’s awesome. Thanks for such a great comment. :D

The game has actually charted now and is sitting in the top 50 on iPad and top 75 on iPhone. Incredible.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@sircoolbeans – Brilliant! How long until Android then do you reckon? :D

Profile photo of Mathers
    Mathers
    Participant

Just bought it, downloading now :D

Profile photo of Saints
    Saints
    Participant

I’m currently at the third race and it’s a lot of fun.

Thanks for making the game man

Profile photo of Mathers
    Mathers
    Participant

So far I’m into my fifth season, the first year I was in the British series and took 4th place in the constructors, then the next year stormed the title. For year three I moved the team to Australia and took the title there too, so for season four I took on the European championship. Solid but unspectacular results meant I only took third in the constructors after an amazing final race where I took the win in changeable conditions, so now in season five I’ve decided to return to the UK series to get more success and after three races I’ve had two 1-2s and a 1-3. Utterly brilliant fun.

In short, get this game, you won’t regret it, and you’ll be hooked playing for hours at a time. The best game I’ve got for my iPad, fantastic work.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@mathers Would you say it would be better to get it on a tablet rather than a phone? Or don’t you reckon it matters?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 112 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.