Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 11 hours, 57 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

Motorsport Manager

This topic contains 111 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of minnis minnis 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SirCoolbeans
    SirCoolbeans
    Participant

@bradley13 it’s a universal app so you get both for the price. It also has icloud saving so you can transfer your save data super easy without having to plug your devices in. I like the phone version the best though. :D

SirCoolbeans
    Participant

@mathers Sounds like you’ve had a good career so far! Glad you’re enjoying it. :-)

Profile photo of Bradley Downton
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

@sircoolbeans – I only ask because I could wait and download it on my android phone, or download it now on my mum’s iPad :P haha

Profile photo of Mathers
    Mathers
    Participant

I’m loving it on iPad Bradley, so I wouldn’t hesitate to buy it if you’d be able to steal the ipad for hours and hours at a time!

Profile photo of Bradley Downton
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

@mathers – Ah, that time may be an issue! I think I’ll have to wait for the android version :(

Profile photo of Sir Teukka
    Sir Teukka
    Participant

Bought the game today and have already gone through a season-and-a-half, it’s just as good as I expected.

But a tiny thing I noticed; my driver had three purple sectors in a qualifying lap, yet he didn’t get pole.
    I don’t know if there’s a reason for that, or if it’s a glitch, just thought I’d point that out.

Anyway, it’s a really small thing, so it doesn’t really bother me. Great job!

Sir Teukka
    Participant

Also, how do the drivers develop? I’ve had a driver in the young driver programme for the whole time, and he hasn’t developed at all.

SirCoolbeans
    Participant

Awesome! I’m glad you’re enjoying the game! :D

Some drivers won’t improve after a while, they’ll reach their max potential. You have to keep an eye on them and release them if you think their just not good enough for you. I trying to work out ways to message that better without it just telling you directly.

Sir Teukka
    Participant

Yeah I released the first one and the second one is improving pretty quickly.
    I’m just a little impatient I guess.. :)

Profile photo of andra49
    andra49
    Participant

By the way regarding young drivers, does improving the investment also improves the young driver’s skill? Or is it just adding the number of driver you have as reserve?

SirCoolbeans
    Participant

Yeah, improving the investment in your young driver programme will improve the drivers you have recruited too. Some of them won’t be able to match that investment though, they do peak in ability. :-)

Profile photo of Jarred Walmsley
    Jarred Walmsley
    Participant

@sircoolbeans Congrats on your success, just had a look on the app store and Motor Sport manager is number 34!

Sir Teukka
    Participant

The game keeps crashing for me.
    I just finished a season and can’t do anything. If I try to hire staff, start new season, release drivers, etc. it just throws me out of the game.

What could be the reason for this and could I fix it somehow? I don’t want to start a new career as
    I could win the highest series next season :)

Profile photo of Little_M_Lo
    Little_M_Lo
    Participant

@sircoolbeans is there an update for the release of the app for Android?

Profile photo of ajokay
    Anonymous

@sircoolbeans May I suggest that, when switching at the quickest speed, the edges of the screen lose the tilt-shift fuzz and the track centres to the screen at the best rotation to fit the available space? It’s pretty much the only issue I have with an otherwise great game.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.