Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 8 hours, 8 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

Not finding any races on F1 2010 online (PS3)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ed24f1 ed24f1 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Browny
    Browny
    Participant

G’day Guys

I’ve recently connected my PS3 to the internet and I’m very keen to do some online races, as I’ve won 2 from 2 championships and have one every race in my third season with the Sauber in the Expert Difficulty. So anyway everytime I go onto the online section, I can never find any games and when I make my own custom gp session no one ever joins. I’m am very serious and a clean racer so if anyone would like to race me my PSN is BrownyAUS, so add me a friend and we can organise some races.

Thanks

Profile photo of smifaye
    smifaye
    Participant

I found a problem with this when I first had the game. Its fine to join quick sessions, but when you do a custom gp search, I could never join.

however this was fixed once I downloaded the patch, albeit on the xbox 360, so maybe you just need to do that if you haven’t already.

Cheers

Profile photo of robbiepblake
    robbiepblake
    Participant

I think everyone else is too busy with GT5. I know I am!

Profile photo of BROOKSY007
    BROOKSY007
    Participant

add me guys 4 some online play – BROOKSY007

Profile photo of ed24f1
    ed24f1
    Participant

Have a look at F12010.co.uk , there are lots of online leagues which you can join there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.