Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 1 day ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

Random Forum Championship Game

This topic contains 2,549 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bradley Downton Bradley Downton 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,536 through 2,550 (of 2,550 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JamieFranklinF1
    JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

Once again, I’m going to apologise for the delay in another race :P This time, however, it’s due to a different reason. With increased workloads, and less time to do things like this, @Bradley13 and I have decided to go about this in a different way. We are now working on a way, which will allow us to consistently and reliably post races, without delay.

So, soon the game shall be restored to its former activity :D

Profile photo of tmekt
    tmekt
    Participant

Soon?

Profile photo of Bradley Downton
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

@tmekt – As @JamieFranklinF1 said, we’re both quite busy at the moment. I’m hoping I should free up within the next few days to get some done, but I can’t make any promises. I’m very sorry guys.

Profile photo of tmekt
    tmekt
    Participant

I’m very anxious!

The championship battle is shaping out to be quite exciting (even though we’ve only had a handful of races) so I hope we’ll have more races sooner rather than later. I’m not trying to rush you guys though.

Profile photo of BenH
    BenH
    Participant

Just building the suspense, arent you guys :P

Come back when youre ready, we will still be here :)

Profile photo of Alfie
    Alfie
    Participant

FWIW I’m keeping up, just not posting.

Profile photo of Bullfrog
    Bullfrog
    Participant

I’m a Marussia driver, so I hope I’m still here.

Profile photo of BenH
    BenH
    Participant

Assuming this is lying dormant then? If you want @jamiefranklinf1 + @bradley13 then I could always try and do some races to keep this going for you (even if it was only once a week). Let me know, OK? :)

Profile photo of sozavele
    sozavele
    Participant

@bradley13 Seeing as it has been 1 month and 1 week since that last race, do you think this championship will get going again any time soon?

Profile photo of tmekt
    tmekt
    Participant

I’ve lost alll my hope

Profile photo of JamieFranklinF1
    JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

Now that I see this, I am reminded that I was supposed to inform you all of what was going on…

Basically, with the amount of work I have on my plate (and the same goes for Bradley), we have decided to postpone the season. We apologise for the delay, but we tried to take on too much at once. With the F1 season underway, it isn’t quite needed as much, not to mention there are some things that we realised should have been changed, and others that should have been left as they were.

Again, I apologise to you all for being left in the dark. However, much like the Collantine Cup, we shall return, we will be better than ever, and we will let you know upon our return what will be going on!

I suspect that we will continue either during the mid-season break, or the 2013 winter off-season. But, we will keep you all notified as to what is going on, in terms of game updates and timings etc :)

Profile photo of andae23
    andae23
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 Thanks for that! No worries :)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So the game is on hiatus?

I remember when I used to run this game… I feel nostalgic. :(

Profile photo of tmekt
    tmekt
    Participant

I had already forgot about this!

The only thing about the F1 summer break 2013 / 2013-2014 off-season that I’m looking forward to!

Profile photo of Bradley Downton
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

Apologies for the lack of communication here, we shall indeed resume this over the 2013/14 off-season, but we shall begin the season again as I feel the additional teams and things we added got too out of hand. I think we got too ahead of ourselves. More information will come at the time.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,536 through 2,550 (of 2,550 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.