Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 14 hours, 12 minutes ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

The Collantine Cup – Episode III

This topic contains 736 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Magnificent Geoffrey Magnificent Geoffrey 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 737 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bradley Downton
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

Can’t wait! :D
    Though I have to say, you really are over-estimating my skills @commonmonsoon!

Profile photo of Kingshark
    Kingshark
    Participant

I am rather disappointed to have an XBox 360 without the live, not a PS3. I too would love to compete in the Collantine Cup. ;-(

Nonetheless, just like last year, I will still be following this season with great interest! @commonmonsoon Damonsmedley is my pick for the championship this year! I also predict @magnificent-geoffrey Magnificent Geoffrey will continue his Stirling Moss streak and finish 2nd yet again. :P

Stirling Moss is my all-time favourite F1 driver (after Kobayashi-san), so I’m more than happy to be compared to him! :P

I’m afraid I’m not going to be able to mount any championship challenge this season, as I’m unable to race at the moment. I hope to make a cameo apperance or two at some point in the season. I’d love to be able to try and defend my Singapore crown!

My pick for the title this season is my former team mate @electrolite . He was just as quick as me last season, he was just very unlucky. I’m going to be cheering him on to a well deserved first victory this season, I hope!

Also, many thanks again to @silverkeg and @spud and @commonmonsoon for everything they’ve done to get this season going. I can’t quite believe the silly little championship I created is still going so strong. I’m pretty proud of that.

Profile photo of sato113
    sato113
    Participant

@commonmonsoon do we have a wiki page? cheers

Profile photo of Alfie
    Alfie
    Participant

Fun read. See you all in Australia, and here’s hoping I can impress at Monaco and Singapore.

And Ollie, youngest? Surely not.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@magnificent-geoffrey Tis a pleasure. Hopefully we can do a good job. Hopefully we’ll see you there for a few races too. :)

Also, @commonmonsoon I’m absolutely LOVING my title song! Even if my driving isn’t up to scratch, my theme tune will be! :D

Profile photo of Bradley Downton
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! @commonmonsoon – Just realised that our names have links to songs! Breathless by The Corrs! It’s funny, because when I first heard this song umpteen years ago.. I always thought it was ‘Bradley’, just said very, VERY, weirdly :L

Profile photo of Stephen Jones
    Stephen Jones
    Participant

I’m alive

What I don’t get, is that Alonso finishes 2nd in the championship to a Red Bull driver and everyone worships him like he’s the Second Coming of Christ.

I finish 2nd in the Collantine Cup to a Red Bull driver and everyone laughs at me. :(

Profile photo of Common Monsoon
    Common Monsoon
    Participant

@Magnificent-Geoffrey Perhaps you should try samurai quotes. And constantly remind everyone your car is the worst machine to have ever raced on a circuit.

@bradley13 I know a Bradley who thought that as well. I could only hope you’d understand, what with your name being Bradley and everything…

@sato113 We do have one here, but we’re not actually a part of that series. I just made it for a bit of fun when I was learning wiki code.

Profile photo of Kingshark
    Kingshark
    Participant

@Magnificent-Geoffrey

I finish 2nd in the Collantine Cup to a Red Bull driver and everyone laughs at me. :(

@commonmonsoon

Perhaps you should try samurai quotes. And constantly remind everyone your car is the worst machine to have ever raced on a circuit.

Lol. :D

Profile photo of electrolite
    electrolite
    Participant

@magnificent-geoffrey thanks, mate. Gonna miss having you about on the track that’s for sure!

I wouldn’t say I was that unlucky last year, though (edit: apart from disconnecting at Spa…). My pace improved an awful lot, but I made too many unforced errors of my own and was a bit careless at times (perhaps after a fairly safe and anonymous first season). But yes, I’ll be more than pushing for that first win. In @bradley13 I once again have a strong teammate, as well!

Profile photo of jonnyw360f1
    jonnyw360f1
    Participant

Too many mutha uckers ucking with my shi.

Profile photo of JamieFranklinF1
    JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

Haha, I’ve only just read the other comments, notifying me of our theme music :P. Though I’m pretty sure the link to the song comes from my surname, there’s a truth to the song. I am definitely looking for a little respect :D

I was going to ask Monsoon to put this as my theme song, but I didn’t get the chance.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 737 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.