Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Oli Peacock
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1 Games

Public Group active 2 days, 19 hours ago

A place to discuss Codemasters’ F1 games, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, rFactor, iRacing and everything else to do with virtual motorsport.

The Official F1Fanatic PS3 World Championship

This topic contains 978 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Magnificent Geoffrey Magnificent Geoffrey 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 979 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RIISE
    RIISE

Well Ned, the snow is in the Northern area so there’s a good possibility. What do you work as there?

Profile photo of Stephen Jones
    Stephen Jones
    Participant

its a lovely 16 degress in melbourne today.. overcast with intermittent rain..

pre-race is starting though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic7_qTkA-N0&feature=related

With just over an hour to go before the start of Round 1, the Drivers Parade is underway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwexQZdrFmM

Profile photo of Ned Flanders
    Ned Flanders
    Participant

RIISE, I’m a steward, so I have to stand in what is basically a concrete fridge for 5 hours. Not today though, I ain’t going!

Steve- oh God, don’t send a Qantas over the track, haha!

And so it begins…

Last call for RIISE!

Stephen Jones
    Participant

after playing gt5 for 3 days.. EVERYTHINGS SO FAST

Profile photo of electrolite
    electrolite
    Participant

Great lap, Mag!

Stephen Jones
    Participant

phew its close.. mag’s on pole.. 17 laps of carnage about to happen ;)

Ned Flanders
    Participant

I can’t *expletive*-ing believe this…

Ned Flanders
    Participant

At the end of qualifying when the chequered flag came out I was stuck in a gravel trap where I had driven into out of frustration of another messed up lap. I knew everyone was waiting for me to finish, so I thought rather than taking ages to finish my lap I’d just ‘quit session’. Except, it turns out by session it meant the entire online mode, not just the qualifying session.

So that was that. To say I’m rather annoyed is an understatement…

Profile photo of RIISE
    RIISE

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

My Student ISP decided to do maintenance this morning of all times, for gods sake, now i’m depressed.

Profile photo of irishlad
    irishlad
    Participant

Ferrari was awful to drive for the first 10-12 laps, then got disqualified for cutting corners from the understeer , lets just say a race to forget.

Profile photo of electrolite
    electrolite
    Participant

Awww man. Very disappointing race. Got involved in many collisions at the start, sometimes trying not to hit people has the opposite effect lol. Had a great little battle with Shyguy and Irishlad, pace was great but a couple of crashes just destroyed my chances! Well done Magnificient Geoffrey. It was, um, Magnificient.

Profile photo of jonnyw360f1
    jonnyw360f1
    Participant

Thanks for organising it Magnificent Geoffrey! I think I was on for a pretty decent lap in Qualy before I ran out of fuel – smooth. I ended up 5th. Then at the start of the race my car wouldn’t go? :S No idea why. I pitted at the end of lap one and then caught up with Sutil-M and he kept ramming me off the road! A lot. I think he should have a warning because that really was unsporting and I ended up with two ten second penalties meaning I didn’t get classified where I finshed, 5th, but 6th! I’m not happy. Maybe think about turning collisions off next time? And well done to all those who finished 1-4…you were out of sight…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 979 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.