F1 Games

The Official Junior F1Fanatic PS3 World Championship

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,119 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

Wondering if we could borrow MG’s rules and create a junior one seeing as we missed the first one, who’s up for it???, if we can get 12 names we will then decide cars by who signed up first.. then tracks… just stick your name :D have fun

bradley13

JT19
    Participant

shud call it a 2nd division, but call me up son, i’d love to do it. top 3 shud get promoted to official league lol.

JT19
    Participant

I am jamiet19 – if goes thru, can i sign up for the mclaren?

Ned Flanders
    Participant

Nice idea, but a different name would’ve helped, this is going to get confusing…

JT19
    Participant

ano summit like… HMV F1Fanatic League Two wud sound alrite considering i always see the hmv advert on the home page lol

Ratboy
    Keymaster

HMMM best not to use any sponser style names incase they come knockin on Keiths door for money,

robbiepblake
    Participant

Add me please – rb-driftin. I’ll happily take any car so long as the rules are the same as the other one.

Also I’d like to stick to the actual season calendar the tracks.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

F1Fanatic Division 2 – Inaugural Season

The Drivers:

bradley13(14)[cant remember my online name]-TBC

jamiet19 – TBC

rb-driftin – TBC

TBA – TBC

TBA – TBC

TBA – TBC

TBA – TBC

TBA – TBC

TBA – TBC

TBA – TBC

TBA – TBC

TBA – TBC

(Car performance will be equal throughout the Championship)

The Calendar

As selected by the drivers themsevles, The F1Fanatic Division 2* will be decided after a series of gruelling races on (number[TBC]) of the most challenging circuits in the world.

*not actually a real thing

Rounds – TBC

The Races

Races will take place on pre-agreed Sundays, at 10:00am GMT.

Each race will run for 30% race distance (may be increased in later rounds if deemed necessary).

The grid for each race will be determined by a 15 minute qualifying session, immediately prior to each race.

Tyre and Fuel simulation will apply – drivers will need to run both the Prime and Option tyres at some point during dry races.

Damage will be set to Cosmetic only.

Weather will be set to Dynamic, wet races are a possibility.

All driving aids will be left available.

The Points System:

Points for the Championship will be awarded using the real 2010 FIA points system:

1st) 25 points

2nd) 18 points

3rd) 15 points

4th) 12 points

5th) 10 points

6th) 8 points

7th) 6 points

8th) 4 points

9th) 2 points

10th) 1 point

Points will only be awarded if the driver is successfully running at the completion of the race. DNFs or disconnects will result in no points being earned.

After Round 7, each driver will nominate a race result to ‘drop’, causing them to lose the points they gained for that particular Round. The Championship table will be altered to reflect this before the final Round commences.

After Round 8 is completed, the driver with the highest total points score will be declared the Official F1Fanatic Division 2 World Champion.

The Rules:

Deliberate unsportsmanlike behaviour such as, but not limited to, excessive weaving, deliberate ramming, driving around the track the wrong way, parking across the track to block other drivers will result in a warning and then a ban from the Championship if warnings are not heeded. That driver’s place in the Championship will then be offered to reserves on a first-come, first-served basis.

Drivers unable to make a Round of the Championship will not be penalised if they notifying the others of their absence prior to that Round taking place. Drivers who don’t turn up to multiple races without notifying in advance may have their place in the Championship offered to a reserve.

The Procedure:

Invites will be sent out at 9:50am GMT (10 minutes before event start). Drivers can join at any time between then and the 10:00am GMT start, but if a driver fails to enter the room within that time, without notifying that they will be late, the race will begin and that driver will not be allowed to join the session.

After qualifying, there will be a 2 minute wait to allow drivers to prepare for the race, during which time no one is to select ‘Go to Race’ on the menu screen.

There will only be one attempt at each race, no restarts.

Gentlemen, see you on the grid at TBC.

robbiepblake
    Participant

If like the other one it’s going to be every Sunday morning and it starts this Sunday, I’m afraid I’ll have to miss the first race. I won’t be at home this weekend. Every other weekend will be fine though.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

it probably wont start this sunday, as there’s only 3 of us at current, unless you have a full grid its pretty pointless

JT19
    Participant

Soouund!! Am up for this!! I think djdaveyp87 will might want sum of this action as well. He wrote in the ‘Premier Division’ for a division 2 so if ur out there, tag along

While I have no problem with the idea of a parallel championship, if you can organise it (which is harder than it looks), I wish you could’ve been a bit more original with your thread title and not just straight copy-pasted everything over from my thread. The only reason my Championship is ‘official’ is because I got it offically sanctioned by the big boss months ago, you see.

I can re-name the thread ‘Division 2’ if you like?

If you could, it’d just be less confusing that way.

roberttty
    Participant

I am very keen – for sure

Please sign me up for it! :)

rgds

roberttty

PSN: roberttty

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,119 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.