F1 Games

The Unofficial Hardcore PS3 F1 2011 Championship – no driver assists

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sozavele 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

sozavele
    Participant

Mid week evening – uh no! I was 2nd in, and I am not leaving for the sake of mid-week, I maybe not you go to school were we having 3-4 hours of work per night, I barely I have time to eat and watch TV and I am also have music lessons after school and I don’t think @vho will want to give up mid week evenings either, Sunday is a prime spot as it is the time when people who work have a day off and pupils will have done their work, 12:30 I think is a great time, if you are not UK then like it or lump it as most racers will be students who do have lots of work and the world does not revolve around video games there is family time as well, I was in before you so I don’t really want to go!

Anonymous

@formula1 – chill out mate – no one has made any mention of changing the race time yet. I can race mid-week, but again, only around 13:00 GMT (which is about midnight in Aus). Agree we have family commitments etc – I have two kids under 4 who believe bed time is after 11pm. So they are my priority prior to racing – hence I missed out on one of the other leagues.

Anonymous

@paulzx, any other time that would suit you? I’m in Aus so night time for you is usually morning for me – which is not good.

Paulzx
    Participant

Yeah it’s going to be difficult to do it and get uk players on at the same time as AUS players, i think just make a decision on when you can do it and i’ll fit in if i can.

@formula 1, what a strange rant…firstly i have no idea if most people taking part in this are students, a lot of F1 leagues are played by real adults with jobs, those of us who fit into that category clearly will struggle on a weekend, if your only obstacles for mid week are tv, eating and music lessons, i suggest you try giving up eating and see how that goes…

Jeez, you would think it was something ultra important, reading your post!

sozavele
    Participant

@paulzx What you have actually done is re-written my entire post for it too work in your favour what I wrote was:
    3-4 hours of work per night! Say I get home at 5pm, finish work between 8-9pm, that then barely gives me time to eat, watch tv as everybody needs to enjoy themselves, and the crucial thing is family time, that is important to communicate with family, if you just lock yourself away that is bad, a game is virtual and a family is real, comes first.
    Two nights a week music lessons and another after school club. I would then get home a 6pm and have the stack of work. If you still expect me to fit in time for playing video games you are well wrong.
    To conclude my argument you have said to give up eating, I have said above that I barely have time to eat and from what you have written it does seem that you have put in the three items that you would think are not important and could be given up, whereas I used them in a context of time, I barely have time for eating and TV due to music lessons and clubs which then delays my mass work load.

Paulzx
    Participant

good grief lol…(you have to laugh), I’m not really sure i have the time to try and understand exactly what the problem is here, i haven’t tried to exclude you by suggesting a different time, i just know saturday day time will not be possible for a lot of people, but if it means that much to you then stick to your plan.

It’s not life or death for me, just let me know what is decided

sozavele
    Participant

@vho I shall have to depart the championship due to new commiments taking presidence

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.