F1 in Pubs

F1 in Pubs: Manchester

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Scottie 5 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Kathryn
    Participant

I’m hoping to arrange a meet-up in Manchester for the Chinese GP. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll post details soon. Would also be great to hear which races people would most like to meet-up for so I can get cracking on future events as well so get in touch! Thanks.

frood19
    Participant

I’m guessing there aren’t many places in manc then?? As a complete guess, The Pub on grosvenor st, by the aquatics centre might show it as they show a fair amount of sport. However, it’s not the loveliest place in the world.

Chris
    Participant

Apparently The Green in Manchester shows the F1. At least that what it says on their website. I used to walk past every day but never took any notice. Does anyone know if they show it?
    I’ll stop in over the weekend and ask if I get chance.

Chris
    Participant

In fact their Facebook page said they showed the Silverstone GP so this might be a good bet

Chris
    Participant

I realise nobody has viewed this but for anyone looking in future I can confirm that the place mentioned above shows the qualifying and race on a regular basis.
    You can check out the Facebook page to see what they’re showing

Scottie
    Participant

I’m keen to head into town and watch Hockenheim this weekend. I’m new to this part of the world and meeting some fanatics might be a good way to learn what’s around.

More keen on Sunday to watch the race than qualifying… if anyone’s up to join me?

Scottie
    Participant

The last few weeks at The Green have been fun. I’ll be there for every race this year I think. So if anyone is keen to catch a race with a pint and someone to talk about it with, swing by!

Scottie
    Participant

Looks like the Green is showing the race again at 13:00.

I’ll be there…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.