Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of f1inpubs

F1 in Pubs

Public Group active 1 week, 1 day ago

Bringing fans together.

Helping F1 fans meet up to watch F1 live races, qualifying sessions and more.

Find out more about F1 in Pubs at http://www.f1inpubs.co.uk

F1InPubs returns to Birmingham

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Christopher Woods Christopher Woods 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of F1 in Brum
    F1 in Brum
    Participant

Hello everyone, with the return of the F1 season (at last!) also comes the return of the F1 In Pubs events around the country.

This year our Birmingham event will take place once again at the Apres Bar in Summer Row (www.apresbars.com ) at 5:30am on Sunday morning and will once again host a relaxed, friendly atmosphere where you’re invited to meet fellow fans, chat, drink, eat, take part in our raffle, tweet using the hashtag #f1inpubs and….oh yes, watch the race

There’ll also be a chance to join our traditional podcast before and after the race (and during, if there’s any SC periods!) if you’re desperate to get your opinions heard, so watch out for that one!

Please let us know you’re coming by sending a message to our facebook group (www.facebook.com/f1inpubs) or sending a message to @f1inbrum on Twitter

Or if you’re not in the local Birmingham area head to our website http://www.f1inpubs.co.uk and look for a pub closer to you showing the race.
    (Scottish fans may have to wait until the European season for their events due to local licencing laws)
    See you there, lets get ready to eat, drink and be racy!

Profile photo of Christopher Woods
    Christopher Woods
    Participant

Alright, so I’m in – should be a good craic. What’s the etiquette on showing up, will you all be there 5:30am sharp? ;-) or will it be last straggler in buys the breakfasts…

Also I’m a few miles outside the town off the Wolverhampton New Road, if anyone’s desparate for a car pool at the stupidly antisocial hour drop me a line by email (christopherwoods@gmail.com).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.