Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of f1inpubs

F1 in Pubs

Public Group active 1 month ago

Bringing fans together.

Helping F1 fans meet up to watch F1 live races, qualifying sessions and more.

Find out more about F1 in Pubs at http://www.f1inpubs.co.uk

F1 in Pubs: Norwich

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hedge Hedge 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hedge
    Hedge
    Participant

I’ll keep my ear to the ground but if anyone hears of a good pub that will be showing races then post it on here please. Real Ale and bonus!

Profile photo of pwaa
    pwaa
    Participant

Also looking out for Norwich-based F1 watching!

Profile photo of Helen
    Helen
    Participant

Me too – I’ve sent an email to this guy, even though he does say Ipswich…

F1 in Pubs Norwich
    If you live, or near to, Ipswich we’ll be organsing F1 meetups for 2012
    Contact
    John Cowan
    E-mail: TeamPrincipal@Spirit-Motorsport.com
    Twitter: @Spirit_Msport

Profile photo of Helen
    Helen
    Participant

I have had an email for the next GP:

Can confirm that we will be meeting up at the Brook Hotel, 2 Barnard Road, Bowthorpe, Norwich, NR5 9JB.
    8am start for the Malaysian GP also the day the clocks go forward.
    Please could people email me in advance if there are planning on coming so we have an idea of numbers.

Regards
    John
    teamprincipal@spirit-motorsport.com

Profile photo of pwaa
    pwaa
    Participant

Gutted that I’m not going to be able to make it this week :| Hopefully China will be different!

Profile photo of Helen
    Helen
    Participant

I couldn’t either as not in Norwich last weekend – had to watch race via BBC1 highlights on IPlayer. Can’t believe I managed to not know result beforehand! I will let you know about anything I get about the Chinese GP meet up. Or you can email John directly.

Profile photo of paddy
    paddy

Hi All

I run The Little Wellington in Stowmarket and we intend to show all GP’s from here on in, starting with the Bahrain race this Sunday. We are planning on putting on some complimentary nibbles as we currently don’t serve food on a Sunday, although as Summer approached we will be opening up our outside kitchen and bbq area to go with our big garden with childrens play area. We do offer real ales, currently serving Woodeforde’s and Humpty Dumpty from Norfolk along with Wibblers from Essex. For more info just leave a message here, email me littlewellie@hotmail.co.uk or via our facebook page, little wellie. Thanks and hope to see you all soon.

Profile photo of Helen
    Helen
    Participant

Cheers Paddy, maybe later in the year I’ll come and take a trip down to Stowmarket.

In the meantime, I’ve not heard anything about a meet up for Bahrain from John so I’ve emailed him. I have also phoned the Coach & Horses on Thorpe Road as they have Sky, they said they might show it if it doesn’t clash with football. I checked Sky’s listing for Sunday and it seems Man U are playing Everton on Sky 1, so I’ll take that as a dead end then.

Anyone had any further luck?

Profile photo of JJ
    JJ

Hi everyone,

I’m also looking for places to watch the races in Norwich city. I’ve watched at The Coach & Horses before but they don’t tend to show F1 if football’s on. Will let you know if I find anything.

Profile photo of paddy
    paddy

Hello again

Just in case anyone is close by and interested, we will be opening our pub at 11am on Saturday to show qualifying and 11:30 on Sunday morning to show the build up and the race etc. For anymore info just email me, littlewellie@hotmail.co.uk

CHeers and enjoy the race!!

Profile photo of Hedge
    Hedge
    Participant

Anybody know of anywhere screening the Canadian GP this Sunday?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.