F1

2011 Australian GP Attendees Thread

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

If, like me, you’re heading down to Albert Park next weekend, you can use this thread as a space to communicate with other Fanatics going to the event for advice and general discussion. Because a lot can (and will!) happen over the course of the four days, I thought this thread would provide a more convenient platform for us to communicate with each other instead of using the comments system on the already very helpful discussion page.

Also, after Mark Young successfully organised an F1Fanatic meet-up at last year’s event, AUS_Steve and damonsmedley are keen to arrange another one for this year. So if you’d like to help them out by RSVP’ing your interest or offering any suggestions, I’m sure it’ll be much appreciated.

Above everything, I hope you all have a great weekend! It’s all shaping up to be another classic, action packed event – so grab your stubbies, slip on your shades and get ready to shout together with your fellow fair dinkum (lol I’m British) F1Fanatics: CARN THE WEBBAH!

Icthyes
    Participant

You already have a discussion page for this.

Only joking, I’m just bitter!

I’m sorry. It’s just that I was watching the end of the Clipsal 500 and within all the excitement it finally struck me that the FLIPPING AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX IS NEXT FLIPPING WEEK.

If this is deemed an unnecessary thread, I understand, but at the very least it’ll bring more peoples’ attentions to the discussion page above, hopefully.

The page for this is here: 2011 Australian Grand Prix discussion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.