F1

2011 in one sentence

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Force Maikel
    Participant

I know 2011 isn’t over yet but imagine evereything you saw this year and try to come up with one scentence that would some up 2011 for you. Start it with “I saw”.Mine is simple but strong:

“I saw a hell of a lot of overtaking, tyre madness, strategy brain breaking but the battle for 1st was really boring”

Let see what you can create

91jb12
    Participant

It was an amazing season ;)

duncanmonza
    Participant

Exciting racing, Boring results.

AndrewTanner
    Participant

I saw a truly deserving double world champion.

Younger Hamii
    Participant

A Predictable but lively & Epic Season.

Enigma
    Participant

I saw Chinese and Canadian GPs, both of which are probably amongst the best races in the history of the sport.

I saw the most incredible season of racing action ever, and argued with a lot of people about DRS.

Icthyes
    Participant

I saw an improved F1 with room for improvement and excitement start to slide towards stagnation.

nefor
    Participant

I saw exciting racing despite two dominant championships, politics and regulation discussions interfering too much and a spectacle I’ll never forget in Canada.

Boyce
    Participant

I saw the back of my eyelids a lot as DRS, KERS and Pirelli managed to make overtaking boring.

Seriously, I can’t remember the last F1 race I didn’t fall asleep watching. Don’t seem to have this problem with other series.

Funkyf1
    Participant

It was like an icecream, great at the start, but the more you have, the less that remains.

damonsmedley
    Participant

Amazing racing, but from the middle of the season onwards, nothing to impassion me.

Adam Tate
    Participant

I saw a happy, smiling kid make the most competitive F1 field in decades look like a bunch of amateurs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I saw everyone desperately trying to chase the number 1 car and properly failing to, meaning we didn’t get to see much of the number 1 car anyway (so don’t complain).

Slr
    Participant

An exciting season which got stale towards the end.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.