Advert | Go ad-free
F1 Fanatic - F1
1. The lack of grip in the USGP took me back to the days where tactics and strategies had their parts to play in the result.
2. The finale of the Brazillian GP… The whole yellow-gate thing was a waste of space, but the race itself was a fitting climax.
3. Personally I loved seeing Schumi’s qualifying effort in Monaco, given the right equipment, he still has the pace over a lap. The old dog still has some tricks, but glad he hung up his helmet. Still going to miss him… Thank you Schumi…
Aah, so many so many.. I will pick my top 10…
1. Alonso’s drives in Germany and Malaysia
2. Vettel’s drive in Abu Dhabi.
3. Pastor winning in Spain and carrying his cousin during the fire.
4. The 2006-esque Alonso-Kimi-Michael podium at Valencia and Alonso dancing with the Spanish flag and crowds at Valencia
5. Seeing everyone walk away unhurt after the Spa first lap crash.
6. Kimi’s team radio in Abu Dhabi and his off-track excursions at Brazil.
7. Massa’s return to form at the end of the season.
8. Seeing 2nd to 14th covered nose to tail in the closing stages of the Chinese Grand Prix!
9. Perez’s first half antics
10. And finally, an amiable end to the Hamilton-Mclaren partnership at Brazil. Because after Spa and Monza, it looked like they didn’t like each other one bit.
Schumacher’s Monaco pole.
Alonso’s Hockenheim and Malaysia wins.
The patriotic win by Fernando in Valencia, complete with stopping on the parade lap to soak up the fans, and cheer with the marshals. Even the grid girls on the way up to the podium were cheering and backslapping him instead of golf clapping with painted on smiles. It made me feel like I was watching Mansell at Silverstone!
Kimi Raikkonen’s comeback victory at Abu Dhabhi…saying “Leave me alone. I know what i’m doing” in the team radio….and doing it correctly
For me the comeback of Kimi was a highlight this year. I missed him for his funny team radios.
The other Highlight was the race in Brazil. A unbelievable exciting race, really.
I’m glad to see the USA making a GP at a permanent raceway. The USA GP had the most successful race this year. And I think the Formula 1 needs a GP in the USA, lets hope that the teams and B. Eccelstone share my Opinion. It is a must
Thanks for your contributions everyone – look out for the finishes articles over the weekend!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.