1. Germany – Sutil joining has made this a sure bet, All four will be fighting for points, the Nico’s podiums, and Seb the title
2. UK – Both Lewis and Jenson will score bucket loads, but Di Resta is their only backup, getting similar points to Sutil.
3. Finland – Kimi will score a lot of points, maybe fight for championship. The Williams looks the best of the midfield, enough for Finland to beat Spain…just
4. Spain – Alonso…that is all
5. Australia – I think Webber will outscore Perez comfortably enough, and Ricciardo won’t be too far from Esteban.
6. France – Despite four drivers, only two will score points. Grosjean will come good this year and will score more than Perez (Hopefullly) while Vergne like his teammate won’t be too far from Gutierrez
7. Mexico – Not quite enough experience to capitalise on their cars allowing Australia and France to outscore them (It is going to be extremely tight between Mexico, France and Australia I believe)
8. Brazil – Massa will outscore Maldonado
10. Netherlands – 0 points