• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 1 day, 12 hours ago

F1 discussion

2014 F1 Calander

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Keith Collantine Keith Collantine 1 year ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of trigger
    trigger
    Participant

Im looking at booking my annual F1 trip this week but I have been waiting for the 2014 calander to be officially confirmed. I had it in my head that it would be confirmed tomorrow, does anyone know any different?

Profile photo of Michael Moran
    Michael Moran
    Participant

The FIA meeting where the schedule will be approved runs today thru the 6th. From the way I understand the statements, the schedule will be released after the meetings are concluded on the 6th. But, this IS the FIA & F1, so who knows, lol!

Profile photo of trigger
    trigger
    Participant

thanks for that

Michael Moran
    Participant

Where are you planning on going this year? I’ve already taken the chance that Montreal won’t change & have everything booked & tickets purchased. Since I live in Austin, I don’t have to worry about the USGP….I would like to see it move to the last proposed date of Oct. 26 next year.

Profile photo of Noah
    Noah
    Participant

Yeah, I’m up in the northeast, so I’m trying to get to either Montreal or Austin, I was pretty pumped for New Jersey though, that would have been more convenient

Michael Moran
    Participant

yeah, NJ is not looking too promising for next year…..maybe ’15.

Too bad Star Clipppers announced they were resuming the Monaco GP cruise next year after I had already set up the Montreal trip, or I would have been heading there. May have to do that in ’15. I’ve sailed with them several times & it would be an awesome way to experience Monaco!

Profile photo of Iestyn Davies
    Iestyn Davies
    Participant

Check out the provisional calendar on Joe Saward’s blog, I think he posted recently what is most likely the ratified FIA calendar due in the next few days.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.