F1

6 hours of Imola

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    sw6569
    Participant

There’s a fantastic live stream of the 6 hours of Imola from Audi’s website here:

http://www.audi-microsites.com/lemans/#/onboard

Just thought a few of you might be interested! Its looking like a great race thus far.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sweet, thanks! It’s all Audi conspiracy right now…

sw6569
    Participant

ha yes! Looks like it’ll take a bit a conspiracy to knock Peugeot out of the top 2 right now

Ads21
    Participant

there any live timing to go with that?

sw6569
    Participant
    Ads21
    Participant

Super, Wimbledon final on TV and an endurance race on laptop. My Sunday afternoon is sorted

sw6569
    Participant

yeah, i’m well impressed with this service. Hopefully it’ll continue! Only got into endurance racing this year, absolutely love it

Anonymous
    Inactive

Endurance racing is a whole different love affair from the F1 one. I wish people would give it a try instead of knocking it off too quickly…

I like the analogy that endurance racing is the motor sports equivalent of test-match cricket.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone know what happened with Thiriet’s car?

EDIT:

test-match cricket

Enlighten me. I’ve never understood the appeal of cricket. When there was a friendly game of cricket in the garden when I was a child, I thought it was the perfect time to pick up a slice of sponge cake and dash into the nearby woods, stringing along an innocent friend, to go hunting for sad ghosts and witches without anyone noticing.

sw6569
    Participant

yes I can see that endurance racing is test match cricket and that F1 is 20:20.

Basically its strategy over outright raw power. Its great – and being able to watch online like this shows F1 up massively. I remember you can view any of audi’s on board cameras at will (haven’t checked to see if you still can, as this service is great).

Nice bit of strategy there by Audi too – they’ve only changed 2 of their tyres to try to gain the edge over Peugeot

damonsmedley
    Participant

I’ve never understood the appeal of cricket. When there was a friendly game of cricket in the garden when I was a child, I thought it was the perfect time to pick up a slice of sponge cake and dash into the nearby woods, stringing along an innocent friend, to go hunting for sad ghosts and witches without anyone noticing.

You. Are. Crazy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You. Are. Crazy.

Ring ding ding ding?

damonsmedley
    Participant

Ring ding ding ding?

That’s your question?

Yes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes.

That’s what I’m talking about!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.