• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 1 hour, 36 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Adrian Newey facts

This topic contains 26 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Dave Dave 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Ned Flanders
    Participant

I love those Ted Kravitz facts, they’re so bizarre! Here’s a couple of other good ones:

- Ted Kravitz created Spa Francorchamps. It came to him in a dream.

- Shakespeare’s literature was inspired by Ted Kravitz’s pitlane stories

mattclinch

Just got mine retweeted! Very pleased..

“Adrian Newey doesn’t need to slipstream, he punches his own hole in the air. (via @mattclinch)”

:)

TomD11

Seeing as I’m not on twitter, I’ll post mine here:

Adrian Newey wasn’t born, he appeared out of thin air at Goodwood when a Tyrrell P34 crashed into a Brabham BT46B.

Nando

- Adrian Newey never runs. He just walks with the F-duct activated.

- Adrian Newey has multiple girlfriends. In between each, he pits for new rubber.

Ads21
    Participant

- Adrian Newey once tried to design a paper aeroplane but produced Saturn 5 by mistake

Icthyes
    Participant

Adrian Newey once fixed a clapped-out old motor. That truck is now Optimus Prime.

DamionShadows
    Participant

Adrian Newey produces so much downforce, not even a RedBull can get him off the ground.

Hare
    Participant

Adrian Newey has an almost imperceivable wing sown in to his underpants. This rear-blown diffuser is said to give him 0.5 second gain on his way to the office..

JP
    Participant

“Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.”

“Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes.”

“Chuck Norris doesn’t believe in Germany.”

“Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.”

“Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.”

my favourite :D

“When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn’t get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.”

I know its Chuck Norris but i love these :D

Mads
    Participant

I just wanted to have a go at this, though it is a bit old.. : )

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away a young Adrian Newey finished his primary school science project. It was later stolen, repainted and named the deathstar.

Adrian Newey don’t believe in Christ. No one would ever be stupid enough to hang anyone up on a wooden cross. A singly carbon fiber pylon would be a lot more aerodynamically efficient.

Adrian Newey squint whenever he sees a flag. His eyes has to adjust to see that much drag on a single object.

Adrian Newey designed a car for his wife, but at night CIA stole it and turned it upside down, it is now called the F22 Raptor.

The afterburner on an SR-71 is a detuned version of Adrian Newey’s blown diffuser.

PJ
    Participant

The Wright brothers tried to make a racing car, but the plans they borrowed off Newey were written the wrong way round.

Dave
    Participant

Adrian Newey’s nose always passes the FIA load tests.

Adrian Newey chose baldness to reduce drag.

Adrian Newey’s design department is so efficient he keeps Helmut Marko around as ballast.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.