F1

Alguersuari's new album is no. 1 on iTunes Spain!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keirdre
    Participant

Not joking!

http://www.autosport.com/news/grapevine.php/id/94888

Apart from Villeneuve’s rather rubbish album, have any other drivers got a musical streak? I seem to remember Damon Hill and Eddie Jordan involved in a band together…anything else?

Felipe Bomeny
    Participant

I bought his track “Organic Life” and I must say, not too shabby. It’s ok, nothing spectacular compared to genre greats Kaskade, deadmau5, and Tiësto. I seriously doubt the album would be number one if he had not stamped his name on the album.

electrolite
    Participant

For a guy that is the same age as Jaime Alguersuari, loves F1 AND producing music I think I’d get on well with him :D Not my sort of music though admittedly.

Alianora La Canta
    Participant

Damon Hill played on the introduction to Def Leppard’s “Demolition Man”.

James_mc
    Participant

I’ll be straight up here; I don’t particularly like Alguesuari – I have always been of the opinion that part of the reason he had the Red Bull/Toro Rosso drive was that he fitted their “image” of young, hip, edgy, consumerist, irrelevant, cool etc. etc.

So I therefore had high hopes as I’ve not been that convinced with his driving ability, 18th to points finishes aside. However I just felt that this (organic life) was either the intro to something epic. Or rather, it was a bit like what the “house DJ” used to play in the bar of my old student union. Which was tiny. And almost always empty. Even on a Wednesday. And on Fridays. And on Saturdays. I would also like to add that this “track” was comparable to the Sunday night DJ….

So in short; I think that his DJ career detracts from his driving. Sadly his DJ-ing doesn’t seem great.. (although I’ll admit I’m no expert in such matters…!)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.