Alguersuari's new album is no. 1 on iTunes Spain!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of James_mc James_mc 4 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Keirdre

Not joking!

Apart from Villeneuve’s rather rubbish album, have any other drivers got a musical streak? I seem to remember Damon Hill and Eddie Jordan involved in a band together…anything else?

Profile photo of Felipe Bomeny
    Felipe Bomeny

I bought his track “Organic Life” and I must say, not too shabby. It’s ok, nothing spectacular compared to genre greats Kaskade, deadmau5, and TiŽsto. I seriously doubt the album would be number one if he had not stamped his name on the album.

Profile photo of electrolite

For a guy that is the same age as Jaime Alguersuari, loves F1 AND producing music I think I’d get on well with him :D Not my sort of music though admittedly.

Profile photo of Alianora La Canta
    Alianora La Canta

Damon Hill played on the introduction to Def Leppard’s “Demolition Man”.

Profile photo of James_mc

I’ll be straight up here; I don’t particularly like Alguesuari – I have always been of the opinion that part of the reason he had the Red Bull/Toro Rosso drive was that he fitted their “image” of young, hip, edgy, consumerist, irrelevant, cool etc. etc.

So I therefore had high hopes as I’ve not been that convinced with his driving ability, 18th to points finishes aside. However I just felt that this (organic life) was either the intro to something epic. Or rather, it was a bit like what the “house DJ” used to play in the bar of my old student union. Which was tiny. And almost always empty. Even on a Wednesday. And on Fridays. And on Saturdays. I would also like to add that this “track” was comparable to the Sunday night DJ….

So in short; I think that his DJ career detracts from his driving. Sadly his DJ-ing doesn’t seem great.. (although I’ll admit I’m no expert in such matters…!)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.