F1

Alonso is the BEST

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is very hard for more english fans of F1 but the true ALONSO IS THE BEEEEEEEEST!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree, he is the best. It’s a terrible pity then that he is such a moaning micheal and drives for such and arrogant team.

I can just imagine on Ferrari’s terms and conditions, in microscopic writing, “Ferrari is not an equal opportunities employer.” :P Filipe mustn’t have read that bit. Or Barrichello. Or Eddie Irvine.

Sorry, I just don’t like Ferrari, can you tell??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Best thread ever!

Dan Thorn
    Participant

Of course it’s equal opportunities – it just so happens that Fernando is more equal than Massa is ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes. Yes he is. :P

Dan Thorn
    Participant

I’m actually amazed at how well Alonso did in that poll the other day about who you want to win the championship. I’d never have thought he’d do that well!

Ads21
    Participant

nice thread. I agree with Dan I was absolutely amazed that Alonso got so many votes in the poll. Apparently more people want Alonso to win the WDC than Hamilton. Hasn’t been a bigger poll upset since Truman beat Dewey.

Eggry
    Participant

I’m a big Alonso fan, but what is this thread? I don’t think here is good place for the thread.

sw6569
    Participant

I’m not an Alonso fan. I’m in awe of his driving, but just really dislike the bloke. He’s a man of hypocrisy.

“F1 is no longer a sport” said he in disgust, who is then involved in two of the sports biggest scandals, crashgate and spygate (everything must have a gate).

Arrogant, hypocritical and very dislikable.

Annoyingly good driver though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

To be fair, he wasn’t found to be involved in crashgate just who the plan was devised to benefit.

Icthyes
    Participant

Urge to troll rising.

TommyB
    Participant

I have no idea whether to keep this thread in or not. It’s pretty funny though to be honest…

sw6569
    Participant

@steph

by involved, I mean he was around the events. I’m not sure whether he was intrinsically part of the plans or not, but he was still there!

Scribe
    Participant

eh, best of the current crop, at the moment. Reckon Hamilton might match him in a few years certainly shown he’s got the potential, but my God, Alonso may well be the best driver at the mo but he wouldn’t know integrity if it hit him in the face, and talk about trying to have your cake and eat it. At least Schumacher knew exactly what he was and didn’t care who knew it, he was a winner, end of, Alonso’s more of a whiner.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.