F1

Are non-BBC races still shown on their website?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GeorgeDaviesF1
    Participant

With 5Live comms on it?

If you mean live, I’m afraid not. Although I admit I’m not sure about how it will all work with the recordings. I imagine they’ll be broadcast at the same time as they are shown on the TV. You’ll probably get the TV commentary on the recordings and for the live races and you’ll get to listen to 5Live commentary live for every race online too.

For more info on the BBC coverage check out (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/15893254.stm)

According to Jake Humphrey the F1 forum will be on after EVERY race via the red button

Estesark
    Participant

According to Jake Humphrey the F1 forum will be on after EVERY race via the red button

So people will be able to watch the F1 forum before they’ve had a chance to see the race? Farcical. I’d always rather watch the race before the forum, so I hope at the very least they put the forums on the iPlayer – something they didn’t always do last year.

Once again, I feel like it would have been better to have the whole thing on one channel – even it was Channel 4, with adverts mid-race.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.