F1

Bahrain Grand Prix 2012 – Debate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Younger Hamii
    Participant

Just heard several fellow F1 Fanatics on social networking site that they are reluctant to see the Bahrain GP go ahead ( as well as 12 F1 teams) & would rather have it cancelled or postponed – mainly due to the civil unrest that has been going on for the past year. Honestly, i don’t understand all the negativity, it’s as if they’re part of FOTA now, everyone’s entitled to their opinion but as passionate, dedicated racing fans you wouldn’t like to see a race in doubt regardless if it was ‘boring’ or ‘exciting’ or ‘glamorous’. Wouldn’t you? One fanatic said to me ‘there’s more to life than racing’ as true as it is , that fanatic and i wont call them out but that doesn’t sound like it’s coming from an honest perspective never mind a racing fan’s perspective.

What matters is that Bahrain, as a host of a Grand Prix still remains a part of racing (F1 in particular) & if the race is postponed, then it’s for the best, safety is well considered. If the race goes ahead however, let’s just hope the race goes better than in previous years (2010 for example). I really hope this conundrum gets solved pretty soon. I’m truly sorry to those who are put through with all this confusion and absurd statements.

Edit: Duplicate thread closed by moderator: Will the 2012 Bahrain Grand Prix go ahead?

For more information see the forum rules

Bradley Downton
    Participant
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.